Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono1983-1.jpg

BonoCoffee_052902.jpg

Edge has been obsessed with bugs lately ! Bees on the shirt , Butterflies and beetles now ?

just found on twitter (---> source)

008ysu.jpg

(don't know when the picture was taken)

I think this will put the fears that Edge was Just For Men-ing his facial hair to rest. It must be the lighting they have in those interviews because it also looks like Bono had chosen the wrong shade of hair dye too.

I think this will put the fears that Edge was Just For Men-ing his facial hair to rest. It must be the lighting they have in those interviews because it also looks like Bono had chosen the wrong shade of hair dye too.

it's been pretty obvious for a number of years that he colors his beard....

I play a game called Restaurant City on Facebook :reject: and they have different themes once in a while; they're having an Ireland theme right now and guess who you can get as part of your restaurant decor?

RCBono.png

RCEdge.png

This isn't my restaurant, though; it's the example restaurant they have to showcase the new items that are coming soon. They've had other celebrities and movie characters, but they change their names to be food related (like Harry Butter instead of Harry Potter), so I wonder what Bono and Edge's names will be. :hmm:

T-Bone and Veg

omg do you know how long it's taken me to come up with that?!?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom