Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the pics

bonoride3-15-2011subwayCapitolbetweenmeetingsDemocraticRepublicansenatorstoadvocateforpreservingfederalaidforAfricaonbehalfofONE.jpg

bonoridepeace3-15-2011subwayCapitolbetweenmeetingsDemocraticRepublicansenatorstoadvocateforpreservingfederalaidforAfricaonbehalfofONE.jpg

There is so much about that interview that is dreamy-sigh worthy. I want to wallpaper my wall with high res screencaps. But my husband might take issue with that. Even if he has a man-crush on Edge.

There is so much about that interview that is dreamy-sigh worthy. I want to wallpaper my wall with high res screencaps. But my husband might take issue with that. Even if he has a man-crush on Edge.

Ditto :love:
50 points for your Hubbie for the mancrush! :lmao:
Tell him I'm giving you authorisation to do that..

Yeah, the YouTube video is the suck. I'm going to try to work with it tonight. The one from the site was better quality.

I would prob stare at him with my gob hitting the floor while passing on opposite elevator and at the top when Im stood frozen, there would be a massive human pile up behind me :D

God I hates escalators and avoid them like the plague, prefer using the stairs! :| But I'd forget my fears and get one if it meant passing Bono on the way!! :wink:

Thanks for the pics Cathleen! :wave:

You see here's the solution to both problems. You get on the escalator in front of Bono, then when you get to the bottom you "forget" to step off. Human pile up behind you, not a problem. :shifty:

awww Edge in his woolly jumper:cute: and again,evidence that Edge was the one who started the Bonosleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom