Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Starting the new Misc pics thread with this pic because :ohmy: I haven't been around quite as much lately so maybe I missed it, but I had never seen this before today and wow.

U2BonoPinewood1V1.jpg

:ohmy:...:faint:...

:combust::combust::combust::combust:

HOT DAMN. :silent:

I saw that posted on Tumblr a few minutes ago actually and I said out loud, "Where did THAT come from?!"

This is like the string of reactions after that Bono-in-the-corner (or elevator) pic was posted. :lol:

Wow, I never thought it was possible, but I can't open that thread. :lol: It loads and loads, but the pictures don't appear. It's all blue Interference background while it says the pics are loaded and resized. Original sizes still blue as crack!

Same thing happened to me, but when I clicked the link from this thread, they're loading now. Weird.

Edit: nope, only two and a half pictures loaded. :(

mandu2: Thanks for taking the time to post the photos in the other thread, but honestly they've been enlarged just too big and most can't see them. The files are not hi-res so you could just post the original smaller ones here for everyone to see. :) If you don't want to do them all let me know, I don't mind helping out ok?

Some peoples computers can't handle that thread so I was going to post some of the pics here. (Many have been posted here plenty of times but there are a lot I hadn't seen here before!) If you'd like to post some here, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom