Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Bono in a sort of a documentary about his friend Gavin Friday (from april 6 2010)and his hair was shorter again o_o. Nooooo

Oh God NOOOOOOO!!!! :sad::sad:

Where did you see the video Jor??!!!!! I've been searching on Youtube but cannot find it :/

I saw Bono in a sort of a documentary about his friend Gavin Friday (from april 6 2010)and his hair was shorter again o_o. Nooooo
oh on RTE One? i missed it... :( i dont live in Ireland lol but I'm hoping they put it on their site!!

^ yeah maybe she had no idea who he was a month ago but wanted take a pic with him cuz he's good lookin!?:drool: :lol:

me too cuz i know I would...well I know who he is:lol: but still that would be a good reason :shifty::D

The stuff for the Gavin Friday documentary has surely been filmed earlier, maybe even last year.

And don't get your hopes up about the hair. I'm sure he'll cut it short again for the tour. He doesn't seem to be that kind of guy that bothers with hair styling too much, and I can understand it. Short is convenient.

The stuff for the Gavin Friday documentary has surely been filmed earlier, maybe even last year.

And don't get your hopes up about the hair. I'm sure he'll cut it short again for the tour. He doesn't seem to be that kind of guy that bothers with hair styling too much, and I can understand it. Short is convenient.
and I love it short! :love: he looks younger

I lightened up the pic so you can see his fuzzy hair lol
he looks really good :heart::drool:
meet2.jpg

You look very nice.:D

Must have been a blast meeting Bono!:hyper: He's such a cool guy and will take time to take photos with people at times. *jealous*

I found these on some Facebook page...

This one is somehow different than the one I've seen, but I can't put my finger on how :scratch:

beautifulness.jpg

And these two I've never seen before

uberlonghair.jpg

skinnyboyhotpants.jpg

:love:

I found these on some Facebook page...

This one is somehow different than the one I've seen, but I can't put my finger on how :scratch:

beautifulness.jpg

And these two I've never seen before

uberlonghair.jpg

skinnyboyhotpants.jpg

:love:

Very cool! The last one is very neat. And Bono does look skinny. Still not skinnier than me.:lol: I love Adam's bass!:hyper: I should have mine refinished in black.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom