Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning Girls....
Shadeless Bono in big size

13320-1269896722-size3.jpg

Domo,it's impossible no one notice this pretty man:drool::cute::love:
Stubble+lips+freckless+gorgeous peaceful BLUE eyes=:combust::loveshower::cute:

Thanks Domo:hug:

I guess you're right:up:...seems that he was playing Stay:cute:

Great Eraaaaa:heart:

T'is from the May 1st 2001 show in Minneapolis, Minnesota - after checking the setlist on the bootleg... Yep "Stay (Faraway, So Close!)", as it was the only acoustic song that night.

Good to see that some are recognizing that the Elevation tour was good and had some great moments.

Seems some have overlooked it. I think there is no 'bad' era of U2. Others might disagree. That is fine. They can be wrong. I will allow it. :lol::applaud::wave::up:

T'is from the May 1st 2001 show in Minneapolis, Minnesota - after checking the setlist on the bootleg... Yep "Stay (Faraway, So Close!)", as it was the only acoustic song that night.

Good to see that some are recognizing that the Elevation tour was good and had some great moments.

Seems some have overlooked it. I think there is no 'bad' era of U2. Others might disagree. That is fine. They can be wrong. I will allow it. :lol::applaud::wave::up:

Oh,thanks for the info!:up:
So,if was the only acoustic song,sure MUST to be "Stay":heart:
I always recognized that Elevation was an amazing and :rockon: Era...never seen bad or negative moments!

(and not just in Elevation Era,all the Eras are great for me!!!I'll always follow them!:D:applaud::wave:)

Oh,thanks for the info!:up:
So,if was the only acoustic song,sure MUST to be "Stay":heart:
I always recognized that Elevation was an amazing and :rockon: Era...never seen bad or negative moments!

(and not just in Elevation Era,all the Eras are great for me!!!I'll always follow them!:D:applaud::wave:)

Not every show is magical or transcending. But most are very very good. Many are great... and then there are the 'magic moments'. I've had a few of those experiences.

Your kidding me , Elevation is a great era. Bono was giving it so much there, Edge was totally playing great to. Especially that version of the fly, I love that version, I even have to admit that I love it more than the original. For me its where the mayham al started from front to back again, like they found some new kind of fuel to burn another decade or two on.
Elevation Boston is one of my fav. DVD's and I don't get why Hamish gets so many negative reviews on this forum to. I adore the way its filmed, he has more of an artistic view wich I can appreciate as one myself .
It would be the first show I'd go to if I had a time machine next to ZOOTV

Not every show is magical or transcending. But most are very very good. Many are great... and then there are the 'magic moments'. I've had a few of those experiences.

Yes,I know,but,every single show it's special,mainly for those that will see them for the first time.The magic moments always happens:just the fact that the band are all together playing with the same formation since their beginning,that's MAGIC!!!:yes:
Hope have some experiences on the next leg:rolleyes:

P.S. your avi is :love::wave:

Your kidding me , Elevation is a great era. Bono was giving it so much there, Edge was totally playing great to. Especially that version of the fly, I love that version, I even have to admit that I love it more than the original. For me its where the mayham al started from front to back again, like they found some new kind of fuel to burn another decade or two on.
Elevation Boston is one of my fav. DVD's and I don't get why Hamish gets so many negative reviews on this forum to. I adore the way its filmed, he has more of an artistic view wich I can appreciate as one myself .
It would be the first show I'd go to if I had a time machine next to ZOOTV

BoSTON DVD has it's moments but Slane is far better. (to me, at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom