Miscellaneous Picture Mix #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb.jpg

I like this picture of Bono out on the town ALONE!! :D

^ Yeah, where is it from?? :ohmy:
And btw, is he wearing a pirate patch?? :lol:
he's in new york city in that pic. it was taken in the beginning of 2009 a few days after his b-day i think
i came across that pic a few days ago when i was google image searching(lol) and clicked on it and it brought me to someone's blog site, the girl said she took the picture when she was just walking down the sidewalk and Bono popped out of a building saying something about "saving the world"...i think thats what it said lol and she took his pic! :applaud: :)

The imbedded info on the pic says it was taken in 2006, hmm. Maybe it's wrong though, I don't really know how all that works.

Wait , That can't be from 06 . When did Bono cut his hair ?
Maybe 2yrs ago . :huh:

his hair was short during the last part of the Vertigo tour. I'm not a follower of Bono's hair so I don't know when it went from long to short but I do remember seeing pics from the Vertigo tour, especially from the Hawaii show, and his hair was the same as it is now. That was in 2006...

Yeah that (eyepatch) pic was taken right after the haircut heard round the world :lol:

Hard to believe it's been nearly 4 years. I remember being on Interference when it happened. It was pandemonium. There were many tears shed :wink:

I think I rejoiced if I remember correctly :shifty:

the haircut heard round the world :lol:

:whistle: psst- I had no idea what I'd cause when I posted that pic over here :D I was kind of shocked when it showed up on some many internet pages around the world...
Ahhh, meeting Bono feels so unreal now... ;)

@Bonocomet- about the haircut: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bono's new haircut! my 1st thought- Oh Yes, POP is back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom