Miscellaneous Picture Mix #25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoyEdgePopMartDiscotheque.jpg

BonoyTheEdge2.jpg

:cool:
U2PopMart2bebiendoenelbardeMoeXD.jpg

U2delaeraBoy12.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

heh heh heh!! verrrrry observant my peeps!!! no its not our B...but I thought I would see if anyone could tell before I posted the larger version and some of you have great eyes (or might have seen this pic b4) here is the larger version

inspired.jpg

DAMN HIM!! One of my biggest fears is that I'll "meet Bono" only to realize days later that it's "he who shall not be named" (and I don't mean Voldemort).

BonoFox1 said:

heh heh heh!! verrrrry observant my peeps!!! no its not our B...but I thought I would see if anyone could tell before I posted the larger version and some of you have great eyes (or might have seen this pic b4) here is the larger version

inspired.jpg

I can't believe it took that twerp this long to get his hair cut . . . :yuck:

11o´clock said:

:lol: this is the first time I notice the Explorer on the ground there!!! I never noticed it before!

and BonoFox :wink: it's easy to see that it's he who shalt not be named... he just doesn't have the Bono factor!

^

:giggle:

What's "that woman" :wink: reaching for, and why is Ashley dragging him off? He looks so disappointed! Oh, this will be captioned in no time!

Last edited:
zuropa_fit said:

For anyone who's ever dated a musician... is it just me or is this scene frighteningly familiar... whenever I see it I get flashbacks from college.

Oh, absolutely familiar. Too bad it wasn't bono on the couch from my flashbacks, though. :(

Back
Top Bottom