Miscellaneous Picture Mix #23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoFox1 said:
2oq3.jpg

:love: :applaud:

Thank you for this pix, I`ve only ever seen a very small version. Lovely picture.

bono13.jpg

This picture makes me happy, because the number 13 plays a signifigant role in my life (it stalks me and stuff, and I have it tattooed on my hip).

But it's occurred to me, that Edge wore a lot of different numbers on his shirts during Elevation, did he ever wear a 13 shirt? And if so, pictures please :D

DreamOutLoud13 said:
But it's occurred to me, that Edge wore a lot of different numbers on his shirts during Elevation, did he ever wear a 13 shirt? And if so, pictures please :D

Yes he wore a number 13 shirt but I don't have a picture of it. I wrote down all his numbered shirts and 13 is one of them! :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
bono13.jpg

This picture makes me happy, because the number 13 plays a signifigant role in my life (it stalks me and stuff, and I have it tattooed on my hip).

ooooohhhhh niiiiiiiccccceeeee!!!! Id love to see the front and side pic of Bono wearing this shirt!!! Thanks 4 posting! ;)

I looked thru a lot of my pics and didn't find one yet of Edge in a 13 shirt. I'd like to see one too!

Does anyone have this in a bigger size?

u2flagblanky.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

ooooohhhhh niiiiiiiccccceeeee!!!! Id love to see the front and side pic of Bono wearing this shirt!!! Thanks 4 posting! ;)

:hmm:
they're from Auckland, 11-25
:drool: Bonoribs

20052020vertigo20tour2ftc8.jpg

hee hee, he's pointing again!
20052020vertigo20tour2fzk7.jpg

20052020vertigo20tour2fuv8.jpg

20052020vertigo20tour2fen9.jpg

20052020vertigo20tour2fkc9.jpg

20052020vertigo20tour2fwu5.jpg

20052020vertigo20tour2fbj2.jpg

bonocomet said:
I looked thru a lot of my pics and didn't find one yet of Edge in a 13 shirt. I'd like to see one too!

Does anyone have this in a bigger size?

u2flagblanky.jpg

I think this is the largest size. I remember when the photo came out and it's always been this size or smaller.

Here's #13

Picture592.jpg

ElevationBonoandEdge13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom