Miscellaneous Picture Mix #23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MullenGirl said:
d3fc7ec8.jpg

:wink:

I'm probably going to ruffle some feathers here, but don't get me wrong, i love this man, but every time i see pics of the Bman during this era, i think this must have Bono at his most "obnoxious behavior" for Ali.
If you read "U2 at the end of the world", there seems to be a recurring theme of Ali making Bono stay with the Edge or Adam for a few days to calm down before he'd be allowed in the house when coming back from a tour. This pic he just seems to be his usual goofball self. You just gotta love him though.

There is a new photo from the latest edition of the German Vanity Fair (May 31). It contains a very long article about the upcoming G8 summit in Germany and about the White Band movement, the One campaign, the Deine Stimme gegen Armut campaign in Germany, some interviews, one with Herbert Grönemeyer and one with Bono and many pictures of "famous" activists. There is also an article about and interview with Prof. Jeffrey Sachs.

The magazine comes with different covers of people wearing the White Band, but no Bono, there is some Bono inside, but apart from that it is a very interesting and good read.
www.vanityfair.de

Herbert_Bono_VF.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom