Miscellaneous Picture Mix #23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh my God, this is hilarious!

"I've hever heard of this Bongo" :lol:

And Sheila's "protocol"!

I look very much forward to the Bono-edited edition of VF.

Bono Mot said:
Because I didn't know where else to put this, I'll put it here. But move it if there's a better spot! Not a picture exactly. :hmm: But funny Bono letters in the June Vanity Fair.

VFbletters.jpg

:lmao: I love sheila roche's letter!

MullenGirl said:
1f0edd86.jpg

:shifty: :giggle:

I found this pic just recently and I have some questions: is the woman Anne Heche or it's Ann? On which occasion was this picture taken?

This picture is an assembly. A picture of Larry exists in that he is with the head of that way. I would need to seek, sorry.

Aime said:
This picture is an assembly. A picture of Larry exists in that he is with the head of that way. I would need to seek, sorry.
Yeah, come to think of it, his head does look a little pasted on :lol: Besides, I don't think Larry's ever worn his watch on his right wrist, and that's something I would notice, as its a pet peeve of mine (Adam does it :angry: )

Aime said:

:ohmy: So it's just photoshopped. Thanks for clearing that up!

To DOL13: I love your avatar! :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Yeah, come to think of it, his head does look a little pasted on :lol: Besides, I don't think Larry's ever worn his watch on his right wrist, and that's something I would notice, as its a pet peeve of mine (Adam does it :angry: )

and the skin tone of the neck and upper body are wrong too :tsk: amateur! even I coulda made something like this! :rolleyes:

MullenGirl said:
Do you happen to have the whole picture? :flirt:

Um, I have two halves of the same picture. But, sadly, the half YOU ( :wink: ) probably want isn't that great. :( But here's what I have:

baybeeluv1sthalfa.jpg

baybeeluv2ndhalf.jpg

Stupid putting Larry near the book spine! ("Nobody puts baby in the corner!" Ha!)

He looks a touch...touched!!!

Just noticed...is Edge trying to play at having bonosleeves? :wink:

Bono Mot said:

Um, I have two halves of the same picture. But, sadly, the half YOU ( :wink: ) probably want isn't that great. :( But here's what I have:

baybeeluv1sthalfa.jpg

baybeeluv2ndhalf.jpg

Stupid putting Larry near the book spine! ("Nobody puts baby in the corner!" Ha!)

:giggle: No problem! He's gorgeous anyway! Thanks for posting! :wink:

I was wondering if anyone had this photo without any text over it. I didn't think this warranted making a new thread or something - hell, it's a pretty good miscellaneous picture anyway.

galleryphphg2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom