Miscellaneous Picture Mix #23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoFox1 said:
hole_bono.jpg

I like this one! :)

:applaud:

I know it's silly but I always need to flip the backwards ones back over. Your avatar is gorgeous.

Please post often. :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

But ladies, I have a request. Does the following picture exist in any form without his hand cropped off? If so, I need it for a project, please:

edgemrtheedge2udi2.jpg

I think that's how it is in the book. My book is currently not so easy for me to get to otherwise I'd look. But I would have to say it's the way it is in the book only because I scanned a copy of it and had Edge sign this picture. I'm looking at my copy and his hand isn't there. There's no way I would have scanned this and not done the whole thing!

Actually I scanned it too... It is the full pic in the book. When I scanned it my scanner isn't big enough to get it all, so I had to cut his finger tips off unfortunately! Let me go find my scan.

Thats awesome that you got Edge to sign yours arw9797 :ohmy:

bonocomet said:
Actually I scanned it too... It is the full pic in the book. When I scanned it my scanner isn't big enough to get it all, so I had to cut his finger tips off unfortunately! Let me go find my scan.

Thats awesome that you got Edge to sign yours arw9797 :ohmy:

I guess I'm so used to seeing it with his hand missing that I thought it was the picture! It must not have fit on my scanner either.

I carried the picture around with me for many months before I was able to have him sign it. The first time I met him was a random thing so I didn't have the picture. Unfortunately it's a little worn but the frame hides some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom