Miscellaneous Picture Mix #22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad your feeling better JC , here's one more for you . :wave:

bono_od_tylu.jpg

Please forgive me if this has been posted on pleba but it's very late and I don't remember where I got these pics .

byswanstudios-1.jpg

byswanstudios.jpg

Sexy :drool:

JCOSTER said:
Thanks guys for all your concern. I am 100% back to normal after 10 days of being sick. :madspit: After my chest xrays came back the doctor said I was on the verge of phenmonia. My temperature went up to 103.7 and I had an upper respitory infection, double ear infection, bronchitus, and sinus infection. They gave me 7 days of steriods and 10 days of Levaquin which is hell to take. It mad me dizzy, and very loopy. But I am better now. Today was the 1st day I was out and about!

:hug: :hug:

And Yes, that pictures did wonders and gave me sweet dreams. :drool:

Wow, JC--you were one sick woman! "Phenmonia" is nothing to sneeze at--you could have ended up in the hospital! :yikes: Hope you recover soon!

JCOSTER: Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you've been through the wringer. Hope you get back to full power soon :)
[IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/...t.com/albums/o47/jovi1123/bonolive8.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks guys and Risse you are the best. I am going for a recheck and hopefully I'll be able to get rid of this cough that got me in trouble to begin with. Compared to a week ago I feel incredible. :hug:

BonoFox1 said:
MissStella092302.jpg

Caption time!!!!!

:ohmy: it is scary how much he looks like Gavin Friday there!

:shifty: and it's not from 2002-2003.... he has bangs there... 2001... in 2002 he got the shorter hair... :drool: my fave haircut

BonoFox1 said:
^^^^GG its from 2002...I have a whole series of this time ....

I put it in my 2002-2003 folder ....let me loof for more from this time and ill show you he still had the bangs...:)

:ohmy: do show me! I've NONE from 2002 with bangs... the earliest I have is from the grammies and he didn't even have bangs there anymore...

:drool: 2002 Bono

BonoFox1 said:
^^^ look at his face :lol:

MissStella9-23-02.jpg

I think it reminds him of a certian FRO many years ago :lol:

I don't know who this woman is with the BIG HAIR , but Bono
looks absolutely delicious . :drool:

who is she ? lucky woman .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom