Miscellaneous Picture Mix #21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:
claytonadam1xm8.jpg

Greatest picture of Adam?

:ohmy:

loves it:wink:

I got a pic set from live in London '83.
sorry,my photo-scanner doesn't work well these days...
war_bono_b02.jpg

war_bono_b01.jpg

war_edge_b01.jpg

Thanks bf1 :)

Hey I have a question for anyone who might know this...

In Anton Corbijn's u2& i book on page 102, Philadelphia March 1985

under this pic...

adamsexy.jpg

Anton says this:

"On a trip to shoot another front cover for the NME in Philadelphia I saw a concert the night before and did a shoot in day time the next day. For some reason Bono was very distant that day and you can tell in the photos. I also did some portrait photograph later in the hotel room with him which are not included but there is one (well-known) photo of him without top which is very intense."

Does anyone know which photo he is referring to?

bonocomet said:

under this pic...

adamsexy.jpg

Anton says this:

"On a trip to shoot another front cover for the NME in Philadelphia I saw a concert the night before and did a shoot in day time the next day. For some reason Bono was very distant that day and you can tell in the photos. I also did some portrait photograph later in the hotel room with him which are not included but there is one (well-known) photo of him without top which is very intense."

Bono or Adam was distant??.......hmm...I need to look at the book its been packaged since I bought it I just looked at the pics and put it away...
Intresting now I too want to know:hmm:

BonoFox1 said:

Bono or Adam was distant??.......hmm...I need to look at the book its been packaged since I bought it I just looked at the pics and put it away...
Intresting now I too want to know:hmm:

He's referring to Bono as the one being distant. I'm looking for the pic of Bono in the car with Adam, that will give an idea of how he looked that day. I'm trying to think of an intense pic of Bono from that period with no top, but I can't think which one he means, because he says it's not included in the book....

oh wait... I do have one idea in mind....

bonocomet said:

under this pic...

adamsexy.jpg

Anton says this:

Would this be JT era ?

No , I think this is Zoo Adam , so the photo Anton is refering to would be Zoo era .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom