Miscellaneous Picture Mix #20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoDesireBWCorbijn.jpg

3b5674af.jpg

YUMMMY hood ornament:drool:

I'm in the long process of cleaning out my totally unorganized picture folders, but there's a pic I had that I just can't seem to find and it's driving me crazy. Does anyone have the pic of Bono kissing BB King from the 80's? Thanks in advance if ya have it! :)

bonocomet said:
I'm in the long process of cleaning out my totally unorganized picture folders, but there's a pic I had that I just can't seem to find and it's driving me crazy. Does anyone have the pic of Bono kissing BB King from the 80's? Thanks in advance if ya have it! :)

Looks like I don't have one of him kissing B. B. King, but at least they have their arms around each other in this one! B. B. performed here last night, and he's still got it at the age of 80!

BonoBB.jpg

Wow cool you got to see BB? Thanks Ms Purrl! The pic of the bonoBB kiss is a black & white one if I recall correctly... I still can't find it!
My brother got to know BB thru his job and got an autographed record for my mom who adores him. I hope I get the chance to see him perform too. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom