Miscellaneous Picture Mix 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided to scan some of my Vertigo Tour Program

vertigotourprogram2005.jpg

bonocomet said:
No problem, my pleasure! :)

bonobabycutenfugly.jpg

his hair... :cute:

bonocomet , where are you finding these ! :drool: :drool: :drool: Bono is so beautiful in this one and the one above from your program . from cute boy to oh so hot man !!! :love:

Chacco said:

Oooh thank you soooo much for this colour scan of the May 1992 Select magazine cover! :bow: I have a b/w photocopy of the cover, plus the 7 article from a pen pal years ago, and have been looking for a colour scan of the cover ever since!! :hyper:
If anyones interested I will scan and post the article....:wink: ....goes off the print out colour cover....:wink:

A few papparazzi ( :shifty: ) pics from last summer, July 2005 (at Helena Christensens party), when U2 were in Copenhagen - I don't think theese have been posted before...? :huh:

p1.jpg

(Is the shirt-less guy Sean Penn?! Cos he was hanging out with U2 in Copenhagen, but I don't know if he's friends with Helena... :huh: )

p2.jpg

Lars Ulrich and the back of Paul McGuinness!

p3.jpg

Paul, Edge and Adam!

p4.jpg

Helena, Paul - and Adam fighting with the sunshade! :giggle:

Merc said:
A few papparazzi ( :shifty: ) pics from last summer, July 2005 (at Helena Christensens party), when U2 were in Copenhagen - I don't think theese have been posted before...? :huh:

p1.jpg

(Is the shirt-less guy Sean Penn?! Cos he was hanging out with U2 in Copenhagen, but I don't know if he's friends with Helena... :huh: )

p2.jpg

Lars Ulrich and the back of Paul McGuinness!

p3.jpg

Paul, Edge and Adam!

p4.jpg

Helena, Paul - and Adam fighting with the sunshade! :giggle:

Thank you for the pics Merc :) I especially love the last one :D

Back
Top Bottom