Miscellaneous Picture Mix 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8212bca7.jpg

47dcf459.jpg

6e7b4133.jpg

d07dcc57.jpg

605ba101.jpg

9275c7f8.jpg

Kelly - Thanks for the pic of the other guys(ZooAdam :drool: ) It was starting to look like a leather day thread in here :tongue: As much as I love Bono..

Isn't that from the concert in Gleneagles, Scotland right before the start of the G8 meeting in July 2005?

I remember Bono bringing the yellow rose onstage for Andrea Corr. :wink:

The pic of Bono with the yellow rose IS from Live 8 Edinburgh, when he was er, getting close with Andrea!! :madwife: :wink:

And oh god one4u2 - What are you trying to do to me? That pic of Bono on his back from Elevation :combust: :combust: :combust:

It's quite an interesting view, ahem!!

:evil:

You know waht pic i mean then? You thinking the same disgusting thoughts as me?! :ohmy:

Ahhhhh don't torture us with that lucky thing Andrea owwww!!!!

one4u2 said:

:giggle:
I meant When the Stars Go Blue, not Where.
What I like most about seeeing them together is knowing that I wouldn’t look so bad if I where at his side, because I’m as short as her (5'1"):reject: and she looks fantastic dancing with him.

LostAtMoon said:

What I like most about seeeing them together is knowing that I wouldn’t look so bad if I where at his side, because I’m as short as her (5'1"):reject: and she looks fantastic dancing with him.

We are the same height :shifty:

AntonCorbijn said:
See more at flickr.com/photos/rangergirl13/sets/72057594134812704/

bonotie2vo.png

:love: :love: Thank you so much for these!!!!!!

:bono: : God, I hate ties, I'll just do it up before I have to talk... :shifty:

Last edited:
He is knotting his tie over a half-opened shirt!!...I guess this is SOO Bono...
I also wonder: How long did he stand there with his tie simply thrown around his neck?
Great stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom