Miscellaneous Picture Mix 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hcbiggs2002 said:

It's a huge file 2,96 GB and I can only use free upload servers and I have no idea how the make it any smaller. Although I wonder if zipping it would make any smaller? :hmm:

yea I think so, but nevermind.. a file THAT huge won't play on my slow crappy pc! :scream:

can I join the sychopants?

I had to make a gif out of those...
BonoOvation12.gif

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I had to make a gif out of those...
BonoOvation12.gif
:love:

also, HCBiggs, Tuwie replied in my thread in Music on the Internet that you can make files smaller with Windows Movie Maker.... open the file, save file as, and save it as a wmv... that should make it smaller.. but I dunno how good that works..

H,i I tried your suggestion but my Windows Movie Maker refuses to open the file! I tested to see if it's works at all and it worked okay on one of the smaller video files but it still won't accept the 'U2 Express' one!! :( So I hope you'll find someone who knows more about computers to help you. I'm still learning!!

Great gif!! :drool:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

It's a huge file 2,96 GB and I can only use free upload servers and I have no idea how the make it any smaller. Although I wonder if zipping it would make any smaller? :hmm:

If you really want to do it, I can tell you how (where/how to upload without making it smaller).

:lol: A sycophant is somebody who flatters famous, rich, and/or influential people, whether they deserve it or not. Example: "Yes, Mr. Bono, that gold tie and checked shirt ensemble is just LOVELY! REALLY!!!" :wink:

Bono Mot said:
:lol: A sycophant is somebody who flatters famous, rich, and/or influential people, whether they deserve it or not. Example: "Yes, Mr. Bono, that gold tie and checked shirt ensemble is just LOVELY! REALLY!!!" :wink:

In other words, Smithers.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

If you really want to do it, I can tell you how (where/how to upload without making it smaller).

Yes I'd really would like to help upload the interview coz there's quite a few people who wuold love to see it. But so long as the server is free! I don't own a credit card with which to buy anything off the internet. :eyebrow:

u2granny said:

Ooooh I just downloaded that and watched it from itunes yesterday after seeing it on the morning show yesterday!!! It was awesome!!!! 49 minutes!! Wow!!! And so much Edge! And teeny tiny baby Edge and bono bonus at the end!! :heart:

We need lots more screen caps of this... i was hoping someone would make them! :)

Thanks granny!!!

bonocomet said:

Ooooh I just downloaded that and watched it from itunes yesterday after seeing it on the morning show yesterday!!! It was awesome!!!! 49 minutes!! Wow!!! And so much Edge! And teeny tiny baby Edge and bono bonus at the end!! :heart:

We need lots more screen caps of this... i was hoping someone would make them! :)

Thanks granny!!!

uuuh...What is this from??? Id love to see it!!;)

Its a 49 minute supposedly never before released interview from the JT tour!!! Its reallllllllyyyy gooood! I was riveted for 49 minutes. Its dowloadable from itunes for $1.99!!!! I'd share it happily but itunes puts a lock on their files... but just download itunes for free and you only have to pay 1.99 for the interview! Plus theres a bonus interview from their 1st time to the USA... baby Bono and Edge... SO cute.

^^ thank you for the information....Id be happy to download it from I-Tunes too...Yeah I have "rare" clips and stuff..but they are all on dvd..I want to share them so bad but I have to figure out how to load them...Most of this stuff is from right off the TV..early MTV rare interviews..I mean they seem rare to me because I havent seen them anywhere else..but Ill figure out how to load them and share them soon...

bonocomet said:
Its a 49 minute supposedly never before released interview from the JT tour!!! Its reallllllllyyyy gooood! I was riveted for 49 minutes. Its dowloadable from itunes for $1.99!!!! I'd share it happily but itunes puts a lock on their files... but just download itunes for free and you only have to pay 1.99 for the interview! Plus theres a bonus interview from their 1st time to the USA... baby Bono and Edge... SO cute.

what is it called on itunes? do i look it up under JT Tour interview on itunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom