Miscellaneous Picture Mix 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the same ring he's worn for few years now... every once in a while he swaps the right diamond hoop for a normal ring... I think this one is the same:)

Ahh ok, I didn't remember seeing it before... but then I forget a lot :huh: Is that an amythyst stone in it? It looks purple.

Also, I know he is wearing it in the birthday pics with Guggi & Gavin. Which pics is he wearing it in before that?

Last edited:
I think it's this one..
bandheads5ch.jpg

bonocomet said:
bonolarrybiteDC10-20-05.jpg

Supposedly a photo of Bono biting Larry's neck.... any evidence of this from the front? (Washington DC show)

Oh My.... is this real? :combust: Is he really....biting... that neck??? *dies* kafrun, please make arrangements for my funeral.... gosh, this pic is..... *dies again*

bonocomet said:
Thank you to Guguza for the gorgeous big pics in the Africa thread. Is that a new earring he's wearing on his right ear? (maybe... a birthday gift?) or maybe I just never noticed it before. Anyway... lovely photo.

You're welcome!

I think it's new, too. In London during the presentation of the mobile he was wearing the same earring!
I like it!

Babydoll said:

Oh My.... is this real? :combust: Is he really....biting... that neck??? *dies* kafrun, please make arrangements for my funeral.... gosh, this pic is..... *dies again*

:lol: That's what the photographer of the pic claims! I'd sure like to see it from the front though!

bonocomet said:
Gg it's different then the SNL one.... this one looks like a purple stone I think right?
yea I checked my london and all the africa pics again.. you're rifght..
it's also a LOT smaller :)

I was thinking it was a birthstone... but then Feb. is amythyst. I know May is emerald so not a birthstone earring.

Haha I just noticed I had typed Mar instead of May.... I know what month it is!!! :huh:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
bonolarrybiteDC10-20-05.jpg

Supposedly a photo of Bono biting Larry's neck.... any evidence of this from the front? (Washington DC show)

HAhaha, I can't believe it took me this long to twig onto this. Front view please. :drool: :shifty:

Um, I mean :reject:

^It's one of my latest downloads from U2Torrents called 'U2 Express', here's the info file on it:-

'Aired on Ovation network. Interview new for 2005 includes Vertigo Tour footage. Bono & Edge are interviewed by Dave Fanning. Great 1hr special, new material in the interview includes Bono discussing the Boston Fleet Center fan protest during filming the Elevation Tour.'

This was interesting for me coz this was the first time I'd actually seen Dave Fanning. I heard his voice many a time whilst interviewing U2 on his Radio show, but never knew what he looked like!

:wink:

^I love the part in that interview where Bono talks about sycophants and how U2 doesn't have any! :wave: I volunteer! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom