Miscellaneous Picture Mix 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7deb3920.jpg

9515317e.jpg

:wink:

Really though! I was so shocked that he was that close I kept snapping pictures. Not until later, while uploading them, did I see the gems that I caught....!

:reject: I'm sorry, I didn't know they were yours. If you want me to delete them, just let me know.
But you're a good photographer!! :D You took a good shot of his cool...euh.. trousers :shifty:

Oh no no, you don't have to delete them! If I didn't want people to see them or share them, I would have never posted them:wink:

Heh, thanks. I pride myself in my "bum" shots......

56.jpg

THIS was absolutely shameless.

40.jpg

:yes:

Galeongirl said:

so that is the furrcoat Bono was referring to when talking about his first ever memories of america :giggle: that a man thought he was a pretty girl and winked at him.... :lmao:

Or the man could have just thought he was a pretty boy too I suppose? :hmm: :cute:

an_cat said:
Oh no no, you don't have to delete them! If I didn't want people to see them or share them, I would have never posted them:wink:

Heh, thanks. I pride myself in my "bum" shots......

56.jpg

THIS was absolutely shameless.

40.jpg

:yes:

:D You should do that for a living, taking bum shots :wink:

:lol: THAT'S a job I could live with!!

A couple more from October 4th, in Boston. I'm quite proud of these two!

41.jpg

52.jpg

And heck, one more. Since he WAS posing for me....:wink:

63.jpg

Right. I'm done pimping my own pictures around.

:drool: He posed for you.. you're so lucky..

Then these must be your pics too?

sqguc4.jpg

sqguic.jpg

Did he talk a lot to the fans? About what? I'm curious..:wink:

The first one is, the second one isn't! I've never seen that one before....:ohmy:

Hm. I don't remember what he really talked about. Those few minutes were a complete blur, to me. I remember that he was incredibly kind and... beyond sweet. What a gentleman.:cute: He was very quiet, though. Compared to Bono who came right out with his mouth moving a mile a minute. :wink:

an_cat said:
The first one is, the second one isn't! I've never seen that one before....:ohmy:

Hm. I don't remember what he really talked about. Those few minutes were a complete blur, to me. I remember that he was incredibly kind and... beyond sweet. What a gentleman.:cute: He was very quiet, though. Compared to Bono who came right out with his mouth moving a mile a minute. :wink:

Lol, I can imagine Bono doing all the talking. And Adam just being Adam.. :cute: :D

GeneralGripweed said:

Yikes, Childcatcher. That doesn't sound nice... :yikes: Mind sharing what that is?

Oh, no, this probably shows my age, and I'm probably 100 years older than you! It's from the movie "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"... Dick Van Dyke and Mary Poppins, and the famous flying car? It came out a few years before I was born, but is was in heavy child-viewing rotation still, when I was a child. (We didn't have DVD's or VCR's then-- I mentioned I was ancient, right?)

I'll have to do a google and see it I can find a pic of the actual Childcatcher from the movie... but trust me, that pic of Bono IS him!! He was the "bogeyman" of the movie-- actually stole the little children, and kept them in a cage!! Great family fun, eh? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom