Miscellaneous Picture Mix 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

5d02584e.jpg

FYI: The church in the background is ChristChurch Cathedral and also the place where the Dublinia is. (Check my thread on the Plebans forum!) :wink:

Hello!! I'm looking for pic, Edge during PopMart tour with his Gibson Explorer 76... does anyone here have it?? Coul you post for me, please??

Louisevans said:
Hello!! I'm looking for pic, Edge during PopMart tour with his Gibson Explorer 76... does anyone here have it?? Coul you post for me, please??

I don't think he used the Explorer during the POPMart Tour. The only picture that I've seen of it during that era is actually of his guitar tech, Dallas, holding it.

guitar.jpg

And in an MSN chat from August of 1997 he had this to say -

Q: What happened to your Gibson Explorer?
Edge: "It's actually just on a long vacation, but it's still around."

But I want someone to prove me wrong here. I'd love to see POP Edge with his Explorer. :drool:

Edgette said:

I don't think he used the Explorer during the POPMart Tour. The only picture that I've seen of it during that era is actually of his guitar tech, Dallas, holding it.

guitar.jpg

But I want someone to prove me wrong here. I'd love to see POP Edge with his Explorer. :drool:

I heard the neck on it needed some repairs and he just never used it on that tour after it was fixed.

Edgette said:

guitar.jpg

Ohh!!! I didn't know about it... I could say that I saw him playing this guitar in Rio de Janeiro Gig, in 1998... anyway... thanks a lot.. if I find out that pic I'll post here, ok??

Louisevans said:

Ohh!!! I didn't know about it... I could say that I saw him playing this guitar in Rio de Janeiro Gig, in 1998... anyway... thanks a lot.. if I find out that pic I'll post here, ok??

Please do!

And be sure to come back for our Edge picture thread - Freestylin' Friday - tomorrow. :wink: :wave:

Edgette said:

guitar.jpg

Has he ever used the disco guitar in concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom