Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

Bono was wearing this same outfit yesterday in Hollywood...He must have a lot of those sexy purple shirts..YUM!:drool:
Well, Bono says he'll put on the dirty clothes at the end of the bed if no one takes them away... maybe no one took them away :wink:

faea062a.jpg

6b2ea88e.jpg

its not buttoned :p

red and purple are Bono's colors! :drool: He knows how to dress for his skin tone, haha, wonder who decides what he wears?

Babydoll said:
its not buttoned :p

red and purple are Bono's colors! :drool: He knows how to dress for his skin tone, haha, wonder who decides what he wears?

check the pic with the LA twins! the moob one... that shirt is way too buttoned for Bono!!!!!

right here :wink:
:drool: Bono's got moobs! and damn sexy!

bonomoob0902069yo.jpg

no wonder we never noticed them before.... he always wears loose shirts... but oh, me is not complainin' about the sight of chest hair we otherwise have... I'm satisfied with both ways :drool:

phistolemon said:
I guess I stared too long at that pic:
eca8fe88.jpg

I dreamed of him an he looked like this :| :drool:

was your dream in Milano too? :wink:
btw, I just noticed.... Bono is wearing one gold, and one silver earring here!!! not just one silver one diamond, but two colors... :lol: oh Bono and his extraordinary fashion sense.. :rolleyes:

lol. :D
it was a sad dream actually. I met him there and he was kinda depressed, so I asked what's wrong and he said that he doesn't have the strength to go on tour anymore, he wants to go home to Ali and his kids.
I hugged him and I think he cried, just a bit, but still. I felt strange and stroke through his hair - I don't remember more :|

but well..it was just a dream :wink: here more happy!bono

39b187a7.jpg

how many sunglasses tints has he left to try?? he's done blue, yellow, orange, red, pink, green, brown, purple, dark black, etc etc. what next?

Back
Top Bottom