Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4ffb7782.jpg
[/B]

for some reason, i dislike this hairdo on him. it's so damn ageing.

:drool: yeah that was the first thing that I saw ... arm freckles... !!!!
verry muscular.. and pointy elbows.. I wouldn't want a poke in me ribs from him! :wink:

Galeongirl said:
it's a bear, so might be winny the pooh??

:shifty:

the bear looks quite cozy there :wink:

winnie the pooh is yellow. this bear is white, :hmm: maybe its a new disney polar bear... which is cuter now, bear or bono? :drool:

Babydoll said:

winnie the pooh is yellow. this bear is white, :hmm: maybe its a new disney polar bear... which is cuter now, bear or bono? :drool:

*looks at bear*

*looks at Bono*

*looks at bear*

*looks at Bono*

uh... :wink: sorry bear, but get outta me way!!!!!!! :D

:applaud: YAY PHISTO :D
heeh he looks cute in the tee... is that a dragon in the middle pic?? *snicker* look how Bono's lips are pressed together!!! He must be REAAALLLYYY concentrated... uh.. Bono.. did you forget how to spell your name?? :rolleyes:
*envies the teddy*
freckled arms :drool:

i'm digging the shells on the stetson! so creative bono, so creative. i'm also digging the arm freckles... and the colorful pen... and the shades... and the scruffy t shirt... and the earrings...and of course the man himself :D

Babydoll said:
i'm digging the shells on the stetson! so creative bono, so creative. i'm also digging the arm freckles... and the colorful pen... and the shades... and the scruffy t shirt... and the earrings...and of course the man himself :D

you forgot the teddy :eyebrow:

and the scruff :wink:

Back
Top Bottom