Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: CULTURE SHOCK...
that is... the first Vertigo Era pic of Bono WITHOUT SCRUFF
IT EXISTS

:faint:

smiling Bono.... at yer service :wink: I can't get over this pic... every mornin' he's smilin' at me... and that IS a good feelin... :drool:

birthdaybonochicago1005055od.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:ohmy: CULTURE SHOCK...
that is... the first Vertigo Era pic of Bono WITHOUT SCRUFF
IT EXISTS

:faint:
There were more from that same event, but I can't remember what even it was... the lunchbox auction thingy maybe? Whatever it was, I think it was around the same time that the Original of the Species video was filmed. He's scruffless in that too, you know.
:sad: I like my Bono with scruff.

Yup, that one picture is indeed from the Lunchbox Auction thing in NYC

DreamOutLoud13 said:

There were more from that same event, but I can't remember what even it was... the lunchbox auction thingy maybe? Whatever it was, I think it was around the same time that the Original of the Species video was filmed. He's scruffless in that too, you know.
:sad: I like my Bono with scruff.
bonosinging7ao.jpg

WOAH you're right... I didn't notice it... it looks like he has a lil stubble already tho.. after a few years, Bono finally remembered how to shave himself :applaud:

and as I said before.. I can't even remember seeing him without scruff.... this picture is the first time...... I wonder if Bono ever fully shaves himself :hmm: oh well.. if he needs somebody to do it for him :whistle:

U2 Beginner said:
Galeongirl, you just killed me with that picture!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Thank You so much, I mean that!!!!:wink:
the birthday pic or the OOTS one??

:shh: I do have more of that Bday pic set.... and the one posted is actually a poster in my room.... that's what I meant with seeing it every morning... as I wake up.. those pretty eyes starin' right at meh...... :drool:

uhm.. ok some more of Bono's Birthday Pics... credits for the pics are for Rorie.. who also has a 2 second appearance in the 2nd disc of Chicago XD he's the dude with the BIG camera as Bono is standing there saying something
they're not as large.. but still preeetttyyyy :cute:
birthdayboysidewayschicago9iw.jpg

Love the fact that you can see his eyes and the thing HE sees! great reflection ^^
oh and I love the eyebrows goin white :drool:
birthdaypinkshades1010chicago8.jpg

Yeah I meant the bday one, the above ones are amazing too, Galeongirl, you are too good! Btw, whwere did you get that poster from, I want it too!!!!:sad:

U2 Beginner said:
Yeah I meant the bday one, the above ones are amazing too, Galeongirl, you are too good! Btw, whwere did you get that poster from, I want it too!!!!:sad:

well some stores here have this service, you can email them a picture, and they make a poster of it ^^
It was just 3,95 for a 30x40 cm poster... (11,8 x 15,7 inch)
maybe next time I'm goin to take one size bigger....
you do however need high pixeled pix since they'll turn out blurry otherwise... ^^ so I asked the photographer of the pic to email me the large version.. as posted above I got it :wink:

brings me to poster no. 2 in my room ^^
this one is a little pixely because it's smaller... prolly too small for the poster..
bandpromo1111057ms.jpg

where was this? portugal or dublin?

Back
Top Bottom