Miscellaneous Picture Mix 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:lmao: You can SEE Edge thinking it... IM NOT BALD YOU MOFO"S!!! XD

Oddly enough, I think his beautiful eyes are more noticeable *with* the toque than without!

EdgeSansBeanie.jpg

Although I like Patrick Stewart (he was great as Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol" on TV), he never saw the day that he was cool as our Mr. The Edge! Look at that smile! :happy:

EdgeCerveza.jpg

u2granny said:

Tony, I believe. That picture made the rounds long ago. The site I saw it on had this one and a bunch of others of the singer. Wish I could find it now. The shape of his face is close but just a bit different.

I have no idea who he is but I’ve seen pictures of him and I’m ashamed I could not tell that’s not Bono.:reject:
I can’t explain why I can’t stand people who impersonate Bono (or anyone else) and take it so seriously.

u2granny said:
Posting this one just because I like it.

5eb74333.jpg

So do I.

Thanks very much for this one.

This is very much like Bono looked in DC for the ASAE.

Simply dignified and gorgeous. :love:

LostAtMoon said:

I have no idea who he is but I’ve seen pictures of him and I’m ashamed I could not tell that’s not Bono.:reject:
I can’t explain why I can’t stand people who impersonate Bono (or anyone else) and take it so seriously.

It is rather odd. As for Tony, if you see him straight on, he doesn't look near as much like Bono, you'd never mistake him for Bono. It's just that one picture since you can't see his face very well since he's wearing the shades and turned to the side.

I was checking out the pleba archives and I found these amazing :drool: zoo photos , originally posted by kellyahern .

0d51ed4e.jpg

612bcd2b.jpg

c75b79fd.jpg

:heart: very HOT !!!

ZooTv.. ohj momma... not more.... noooooooooooo
:faint:

I just died.... Dreamoutloud13 sent me ZooTv video... and omg... :drool: The Fly... :combust: MacPhisto.... :shocked: and A BEACHBALL!!!!!!
the addiction started early... very early... maybe Bono needs to see a psychiatrist... :rolleyes:

anywayz.. I :love: ZooTV.. and it once again proves that AB is my fave era... and daaaaaamn Bono's sexiest!

thank you so much u2granny , those zoo photos will be my wallpaper , how did you remove the watermarks ? is it difficult to do ? once again thank you . :applaud:

U2TRINITY said:
thank you so much u2granny , those zoo photos will be my wallpaper , how did you remove the watermarks ? is it difficult to do ? once again thank you . :applaud:

Good ol' photoshop. I did those a long time ago. At least, it seems like a long time ago. We're talking pleba time.

Galeongirl said:

what prize is he holding?? :drool: He looks sooooooooo cute :cute: yay for short hair Bono!

He looks sort of vulnerable there. :hug: And his sleeve is caught on the top of the prize. Bless.

Back
Top Bottom