Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3470dcfe.jpg

I didn't want to start a new post asking so I figured here's the best place :D Does anyone please have that picture of Bono (I think it may be a still from the Boston dvd) sticking his foot up and it says 'SOUL' on the bottom of his shoe?

sami0201 said:
I didn't want to start a new post asking so I figured here's the best place :D Does anyone please have that picture of Bono (I think it may be a still from the Boston dvd) sticking his foot up and it says 'SOUL' on the bottom of his shoe?
i know what you're talking about, but I don't have it. i'll let you know if I find it, though ;]

i just found this on rollingstone.com. i think it's hilarious. does anyone know if it was a purposeful homage to Queen? ;]
00287895_med.jpg

jujuvox2002 said:

ohhhhhhh...THAT´S a goooooooooooooood idea...:mac: :censored: :combust:

I didn't get that... but I do have an idea.... and actually.. I was thinking that too when I saw the last two pics of those screenies... :angel:

Galeongirl said:

I didn't get that... but I do have an idea.... and actually.. I was thinking that too when I saw the last two pics of those screenies... :angel:

You know...THE HIDDEN DRAAAAAAAAAGON...??? Ok....:drool:
I got to get a drink ...or a shower...:sick: :faint: :combust:

jujuvox2002 said:

You know...THE HIDDEN DRAAAAAAAAAGON...??? Ok....:drool:
I got to get a drink ...or a shower...:sick: :faint: :combust:
well I don't know the hidden dragon... never heard of it... but I can think of something hidden wich is a bit visible in that pic :drool: :angel:

Back
Top Bottom