Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

That was the day they were filming "A day in the life of The Edge" in Miami :). Bono was asking fans to say something about The Edge for the camera. I have no clue what they'll eventually use the footage for :lol:.
aww "a day in the life of the Edge" how cute!!

i read somewhere that U2 was making a documentary about U2 by U2. it sounds too good to be true, but I haven't heard anything else to confirm this. hopefully it's not jsut a rumor, because that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool.

kellyahern said:

That was the day they were filming "A day in the life of The Edge" in Miami :). Bono was asking fans to say something about The Edge for the camera. I have no clue what they'll eventually use the footage for :lol:.

I've been wondering that as well. Wouldn't it be great if the book U2 by U2 came with a DVD featuring all sorts of cool behind the scenes activities? I guess we all can dream.:drool:

BonoFox1 said:
2005-06-13_pic_0082.jpg

:faint: :faint: :faint:!!!!!

Isn't bono actually sandy brown haired? Or am I just way out in left field with this one. I've seen what looks like sandy brown hair on him during the Pop era - but then, that could bea lighting effect.

Devlin said:
Isn't bono actually sandy brown haired? Or am I just way out in left field with this one. I've seen what looks like sandy brown hair on him during the Pop era - but then, that could bea lighting effect.

Bono's original hair color is reddish brown

and for the A day in the life of Edge thing... I think it'll be the bonus documentary on the Vertigo Live from Milano dvd... wich will be there... eventually... in about two years or so.... :sigh:

Hey there phistolemon... I know you... you don't know the half of me :wink:
no just kiddin, here Bonoaddicted from LJ :D nice to see you ^^

@bonofox1:
*excited* aww, thank you! ^_^

@bibien:
wow, that's a nice one.
Edge looks like a bodyguard :D

look at Edge's finger :eyebrow:
59ae96a3.jpg

and baby!u2
7f42db67.jpg

Wohoo, can't wait for the pop-bono!
blob03.gif

it's titled accepting award... what kind of award?

I think a Q-award. Here's another one:

bostonacceptingqaward4td.jpg

And I've just noticed how skinny Larry's legs are! :ohmy:
And yes, Edge looks like a bodyguard.. :D

Back
Top Bottom