Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shag On A Rock said:

Is Miroslava from Baja? Has she always had short hair? :shifty:

No I haven't. Back in the 90's I had looooong hair. And well, Baja is in Northern Mexico and guess who is from Northern Mexico... Maybe I was just lying about that Brooklyn pic being my first close encounter :shifty:

Miroslava said:

No I haven't. Back in the 90's I had looooong hair. And well, Baja is in Northern Mexico and guess who is from Northern Mexico... Maybe I was just lying about that Brooklyn pic being my first close encounter :shifty:

:ohmy:

Kristin Machina said:

I like B's butt and I cannot lie
You other PLEBA's can't deny
When he walks on stage with his shades on his face and that round thing in yo' face you get SPRUNG!

:lmao:

And hmmm yeah, that thread title RE: Edge's bod :sick:

BDown.jpg

Shag On A Rock said:

How do the professionals get such good clear shotst? Do they take tripods into the arena? If that was my pic it'd be blurry as all hell.

That's because if you were that close, your hands would be shaking so badly that you wouldn't be able to hold your camera still! :wink:

MsPurrl said:

That's because if you were that close, your hands would be shaking so badly that you wouldn't be able to hold your camera still! :wink:

No, no, it's because I'm crap at taking action shots but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom