Miscellaneous Picture Mix 10....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
33080cb6.jpg

7dcbb86f.jpg

i_love_adam said:
yes please!! And yup, what are they staring up at?!?

They might have been staring at the ceiling.:giggle:
-->
pal04d.jpg

I wish they had had the time to visit the whole Palace which has some more amazing rooms than that one.

This is the room where they were ->
pal04c.jpg

pal04b.jpg

anjarw said:
22.jpg

if anyone wants to know what he said, i could upload the clip later :)

:hyper: Bono in Norway! :hyper:

Please, please upload the clip - I remember seeing it on the news, but I would love to have it saved on my computer! :bow:

*sofia* said:

Too bad we can't see his mouth, but you can tell by his cheecks that he's grinning. :happy: I love this pic!
He was! I'm the girl in the red, my friend and I gave him the train... and he genuinely seemed to love it. He kept saying it was really really cool, and was laughing pretty hard. I think he was confused at first, though, he tried to sign it. LOL.

It's kind of weird to see myself in HQ... yuck. :|

alainn-la said:

He was! I'm the girl in the red, my friend and I gave him the train... and he genuinely seemed to love it. He kept saying it was really really cool, and was laughing pretty hard. I think he was confused at first, though, he tried to sign it. LOL.

I thought that was really great and funny that you guys thought of that :up:

senrab said:
Here's a caricature of Bono from today's Buffalo News...I usually don't care for this artist's style, but I think he captured Bono's personality very well. :up: But wtf is up with Bono's eye? lol

bflonewsbono.jpg

Oh good God, that made me laugh alot. I look a bit like that when I'm trying to impersonate some twitching/having a spasm (as you do) - That eye is manic :D

Back
Top Bottom