Minority Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sorry I'm kinda slow and you girls have probably already talked about this, but....

We just rented Minority Report. I didn't really know anything about it other than Tom Cruise was in it. Anyway, there was this funky underwater floating psychic chick in the movie. The whole time she looked really familiar to me, but I couldn't figure out why. Then suddenly I realized she is the Mermaid from the Electrical Storm video. Wow! In both films she floats in the water. Kind of a theme going on.

I guess I didn't know they hired movie actresses to appear in videos. She is pretty good in the movie, though.

:der:

I'm not sure if I liked it or not. It was kinda hard for me to follow at times. (Maybe it was because I was trying to figure out who the girl was instead of paying attention.) :huh: It's one of those in the future type movies. There was some pretty cool stuff and kinda scary stuff, too. It's one of those movies you might need to watch more than once so you can catch all the details. I don't want to say too much and give anything away.

Anyone else seen it yet?

The girl looks pretty different than in the Electrical Storm video. No make-up, shaved head. Very plain. Not like the sexy mermaid at all.

i have yet to see the movie, but i have heard it is really good. i personally want to see it because my favorite Irish Bad boy is in it! COLIN FARRELL!!!!!! :drool: :censored:

3364586323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B459666ot1lsi

how could i forget him

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i have yet to see the movie, but i have heard it is really good. i personally want to see it because my favorite Irish Bad boy is in it! COLIN FARRELL!!!!!! :drool: :censored:

3364586323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B459666ot1lsi

Yes, he's a cutie. I used to watch him on Ballykissangel on PBS. It was weird to hear him speaking with an American accent.

My family and I rented Minority Report last week. Samantha Morton (our mermaid friend) was very good in it, I thought. And you can't go wrong with Tom Cruise :drool:

I just recently figured out who Colin Farell is...Why on EARTH don't they let him speak with his normal accent?

Anyway, I liked the movie, but my mom didn't, so I don't know...:shrug:

How was Gangs? I'm dying to see that. I WANTED to see it tonight but men are not good at picking up hints and suggest watching DVD's at home instead...

Schmeg said:
How was Gangs? I'm dying to see that. I WANTED to see it tonight but men are not good at picking up hints and suggest watching DVD's at home instead...

:up: I really enjoyed it! A movie HAS to be good for me to sit there for 2 hours and 45 minutes! There were a lot of people in the theater when I was there too, so that's good for the movie.

It was a little bloody for my taste, but very good! The ending was very moving, espeically with "Hands" playing in the background. But I will say no more. Just go see it! :happy:

What a hunka hunka burning luv!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I haven't seen Minority Report but I just bought it this week on DVD just because Mr. Farrell is in it!!

:drool: :combust: :tongue:

He is SUCH the hottie! :D

Minority is really cool, I saw it at the cinema long time ago and I would like to watch it again because I also got lost in some parts thinking about how hot Tom Cruise is.

F28553_18455.jpg

:drool:

teehee said:
Minority is really cool, I saw it at the cinema long time ago and I would like to watch it again because I also got lost in some parts thinking about how hot Tom Cruise is.

F28553_18455.jpg

:drool:

Oooh...:drool: That is a GOOD picture!

Samantha Morton has also been famous in the UK for quite a while for her TV acting. she was in a series called Band of Gold, and Emma. she comes from the same town as me and went to school with my best mate (they used to walk to school together when they were small), which is quite strange. She also went to the same college as me to do Theatre Studies (in the year above me), but got kicked out cos she couldn't act. How funny is that! :lol: Oh the irony......

She also used to often come in the pub I worked at and get drunk. I find it very strange that she is now making films with Tom Cruise and videos with U2.......not fair!!!

Back
Top Bottom