Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2b3e94f8.jpg

hello theeeere!!! I'm BACK!!! :wave:
thanks for the wonderful pics Kelly!!!!! I still can't believe I was there... :ohmy:
hey Leetah!! :wave: y'know I think I'm in love with Adam too, now... :reject: but Larry is (and always will be :up: ) my fav. I'm definitely head over heels for him after Milan and Rome, yup. :yes:

btw girls, I'm going to post my pics asap (might be tonight) :wink:

:bono: MILANO SEXY PEOPLE, AND I'M A SEXY MAN!!!

Ancalagon said:

Did Bono actually say that, sraphim? :combust:

ahah yeah he did!!! apparently someone brought a banner that said "Bono = sexy person" or something like that, so Bono read it outloud and then he screamed 'Milano, sexy people! and I'm a sexy MAAAAANNN!!!' :wink:
I hope that'll make it into the dvd... people went just CRAZY after that :hyper:

oh and btw... he kicked the beachball in Milan, too :D there were plenty bouncing in the ellipse, and in the stadium in Rome people in the GA were even playing soccer before the beginning of the show :D!! THAT's the Italian way... we're soccer-addict :D

sraphim said:
ahah yeah he did!!! apparently someone brought a banner that said "Bono = sexy person" or something like that, so Bono read it outloud and then he screamed 'Milano, sexy people! and I'm a sexy MAAAAANNN!!!' :wink:
I hope that'll make it into the dvd... people went just CRAZY after that :hyper:

Fantastic! :D I hope it makes it onto the DVD too; I want to hear/see that! :drool:

Note: the Hotel where U2 slept in Milan is the one near the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery -- I think it's one of the gorgeous places in this city and it is very close to the Duomo.

Moreover: I love Bono's purple shirt!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom