Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e6ab24c0.jpg

623e9ec7.jpg

c8f019f4.jpg

85a6584a.jpg

1dde8f03.jpg

cf456033.jpg

kellyahern said:

Oh, Kelly, thank you for posting these pics!
This one almost has me :sad:
Bono looks so vulnerable in that one.
Don't you just wanna run over and :hug: him

Although it's also possible he is just whipping his sweat away.

Anyone know during which song that pic of Bono "hugging" himself was taken?

It's a very interesting pic. :wink:

U2dork said:
I love how someone mentions that Bono should wear more red and lo and behold he's got more red on...
What does it all mean? :shifty:

sweetie said:

It means that PLEBA has infiltrated the U2 camp and is somehow advising Bono and influencing his fashion decisions. :shh:

:rockon:

It could also be the other way around that some-one from the U2 camp is doing some undercover work here on PLEBA.

Bono even took it a step further last night.
No, I'm sorry to dissappoint a few of you it didn't have to do with his sunglasses.
Perhaps that's the next step though.
Bt there was a beach(volley)ball involved.

Hello! This is my first post. I haven't a good english and I'm sorry for this. I was at the concert in Milan last night...Incredible.

I miss some pictures of that other girl that were on stage (not the one with no pants on :wink: ) :sad:

Last edited:
One of the most funny moments yesterday was when Bono took a banner reading "Bono = Sexy person" and went around reading it!!!

I think B-man is the only one on earth who can wear a weather jacket in the middle of July with a temperature of almost 40° C!!!!

beli said:

:ohmy: How embarrasment. :uhoh:

Also, welcome moonsilver :wave:

Ooops... I didn't notice she had that little problem with the under pants.... Anyway, seeing B-man and that girl dancing and spinning was great!
After a while, though, you could hear the whole sector where I was (i.e. 1st ring green) shouting "Stop! Now, stop! Enough!!".
Jealousy, I suppose...

lady luck said:
One of the most funny moments yesterday was when Bono took a banner reading "Bono = Sexy person"...
C!!!!

It definately was...and what about shooting the volleyball above the crowd?
What about the dedication of "one" to JPII
and the wearing of the "underground" shirt during Miss Sarajevo?
Oh What a Night!
A lots of gret moments, I can't wait for the DVD to come out!

Ciao,
Tom

Here it is a regular thing that girls leave their underwear to be seen, it is done on purpose, special underwear to be seen!! Really!! Mostly among teenagers, I personally dislike the trend, but that's one of the reasons the visible underwear was unnoticed by me... I guess I got used to it!! :huh:

VicksSs said:
Here it is a regular thing that girls leave their underwear to be seen, it is done on purpose, special underwear to be seen!! Really!! Mostly among teenagers, I personally dislike the trend, but that's one of the reasons the visible underwear was unnoticed by me... I guess I got used to it!! :huh:

Sort of over here too, I guess.

I guess on that girl it looks like her pants are falling off. You can see just about everything. :shrug:

Welcome Moonsilver:wave:

Showing our new friend Moonsilver pics of a girl dancing with Bono with her pants falling down is sure gonna give her a good idea of what Pleba is about!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom