"midnight is where the day begins"--FRIDAY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
it's technically friday right? i mean it's midnight where i live anyway! *evil laugh*

i admit it--i just wanted to be the one to start the fre stylin' friday thread...listening to "always" on repeat for about an hour (i don't know how that happened, i really don't) kinda will do that to ya...

ed-all20.jpg

i know i posted this in last week's but it's becoming my favourite...probably cos i've got it on my desktop and every time explorer performs an illegal opperation i have to go back and save it from wherever the wallpaper goes, and i end up seeing it A LOT cos my computer is really messed up...
ed-all12.jpg

ed-all30.jpg

EDGE: "i may not BE your average guitar god, but i can POSE like 'em!"
ed-all46.jpg

found a new desktop backgournd...
ed-all54.jpg

(in full captioning mode) only to be that cool--guitar AND piano/keyboard
ed-all59.jpg

14.jpg

i'm sure everyone else has, but i've NEVER seen this before:
ed-all62.jpg

Snow snow snow!!!! :dance: :dance: More time for more Edge!!!! Yay for :edge:! Emm...i'm not hyper...no...not at all...:hyper: well maybe a little...

Uhh...i have to post this again...i just do. I'm feeling a bit like dsmith with my posting of this one every week but..i see it and i...:combust:
134.jpg

Ditto on this one.....:sigh: :drool:
03.jpg

OOH! Look at the star studded guitar strap! How fashion conscious!
011201r2-21crp5-u2.jpg

Edited to say: dsmith doesn't post that one that i post every week, just the one with the "hands" You girls know the one! I'm just starting to get like her with my posting of the profile shot.

Last edited:
Go Edge!!!

Edge is good at sharing! Thank you very much, i would like to sing!
970621r3-31crum-u2.jpg

Who is that shadowy figure in the cowboy hat lurking in the depths of the popmart stage? It must be...EDGE MAN!!!
980227r3-15crum-u2.jpg

Edge: "Now...if i just fix this little thing...." *BOOM CHA* "AAAH!!! MY HAIR!!!" :mad:
edge_sci.jpg

rockonedge said:
Uhh...i have to post this again...i just do. I'm feeling a bit like dsmith with my posting of this one every week but..i see it and i...:combust:

Edited to say: dsmith doesn't post that one that i post every week, just the one with the "hands" You girls know the one! I'm just starting to get like her with my posting of the profile shot.

I actually have to post these two every week just because they are so fabulous!!

Baby Edge :love:

new02.jpg

And Oh Baby!!! Edge :drool:

u2_8.jpg

Has anyone else gotten the NME Uncut special? I got it yesterday and there are a ton of really beautiful Edge pics in there. Mayhaps someone with a scanner could load them up for us?

Re: Re: Its finally Friday!!

Jam Jar said:

oh man..now my mind is in the gutter...heheh:evil: do you see what i see?

i love that pic, i've never seen it before, and i can't figure out what you're talking about...

and i had a ton of other things i was going to say before i started adding pics, but i forgot them all...

Re: Re: Re: Its finally Friday!!

souLnation2002 said:

I see what you see!!!! :mac:

B]

*looks at picture for five minutes*

i still don't see what the big deal is...would someone tell me? or wait, do i really not want to know (will i smack myself in the ehad in disgust?<---probably not, i'll probably just laugh and never be able to look at the picture in the same way again)

SpanishEyes -- I got the NME at Tower. They also had a copy of the Hot Press with Edge's interview. Great story but I can't believe they let into print that Edge has four kids, seems like someone should have caught that mistake somewhere in the editing process.

ed-pop6.jpg

ed-pop24.jpg

ed-pop30.jpg

ed-pop70.jpg

ed-pop78.jpg

What's in his pocket?
ed-pop87.jpg

i have the nme, but no scanner...

my mind doesn't seem to be able to find the gutter. it involves the guitar, right?

i'm supposed to be writing a paper for astronomy, but i have 6 hours...here's some more pics

ed-all28.jpg

ed-all35.jpg

ed-all60.jpg

edge26.jpg

edge31.jpg

*runs across the room* hey! that's on my wall in black and white, it was in a newspaper article...cool! it's in colour here! :)

yeah!
edge38.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
SpanishEyes -- I got the NME at Tower. They also had a copy of the Hot Press with Edge's interview. Great story but I can't believe they let into print that Edge has four kids, seems like someone should have caught that mistake somewhere in the editing process.
]

hmmm:hmm: I wonder if they have it at the VirginMega Store?
Im sure they dont have it at Barnes&Noble yet.

Edge11.jpg

EDGE1.JPG

wo3.jpg

edited to say: WHERE ARE THE LARRY GIRLS :sad: :scream: :sad: :scream:

Last edited:
I don't know where erised and Flaming June are. Maybe I should set up a search party.

I don't know if they carry NME at Virgin but I do know that they don't carry Hot Press there. Best bet is to call ahead of time, unless you're going to be in Virgin anyway, maybe picking up the new DVD on Tuesday or something.

Can I just say I am so very excited about the DVD, particularly the directors' commentary and behind-the-scenes clips for the videos. Ooh, pretty Edge...

335%3B8%3C5923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356533%3A68ot1lsi

dsmith2904 said:
I don't know where erised and Flaming June are. Maybe I should set up a search party.

I don't know if they carry NME at Virgin but I do know that they don't carry Hot Press there. Best bet is to call ahead of time, unless you're going to be in Virgin anyway, maybe picking up the new DVD on Tuesday or something.

Can I just say I am so very excited about the DVD, particularly the directors' commentary and behind-the-scenes clips for the videos. Ooh, pretty Edge...

335%3B8%3C5923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B8%3D%3B54%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356533%3A68ot1lsi

that is such a funny picture. when does the dvd come out? this tuesday? what comes out the 24th? anything? the ramones tribute album or something? why do i think that something u2 related comes out on the 24th?

i can't wait for the dvd because i've seen very few of those videos. i've seen numb, and everything on the achtung baby videos video. but nothing else.

SpanishEyes21 said:

edited to say: WHERE ARE THE LARRY GIRLS :sad: :scream: :sad: :scream:

Hey! :wave: I'm here now... just a wee bit late :reject:

I think I have a few pics I haven't posted yet...lemme upload 'em.

And, I ordered the NME mag online but haven't received it yet... I can scan the pics when I get the mag, if someone else hasn't done it by then. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom