"midnight is where the day begins"--FRIDAY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do birds fly? Do fish swim?

Jam Jar said:

oh man..now my mind is in the gutter...heheh:evil: do you see what i see?

:yes:

But I was actually thinking that when I saw the pic below

335%3C3%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323355%3B85854ot1lsi

:macdevil:

Re: Do birds fly? Do fish swim?

erised said:

:yes:

But I was actually thinking that when I saw the pic below

:macdevil:

:ohmy: :shifty: :laugh:

Can I hold that guitar for you Edge?

:wave: I'm here!

Sorry I didn't post anyting yesterday, I was too tired when I got home from work after being stuck in traffic for 3 :censored: hours!!! So I went to bed early...

Nice pics girls!

the board wouldn't LET me combust as many times as i did; i got a message saying i had too many images in my post.

IWasBored said:
the board wouldn't LET me combust as many times as i did; i got a message saying i had too many images in my post.

:laugh::lmao::laugh: That's great iwasbored...same thing for me...i didnt' bother trying to type out seventy three little :combust: smileys. I guess i could just hit copy paste..but i'm too lazy! ;)

Jam Jar, those pics from NME are great!! I'm so glad you found your copy (they're at Tower if anyone's interested). Seeing those pics totally reminded me of what a great nose Edge has (yes, nose, and cheekbones and eyes and chin and mouth and forehead and and and and).

:ohmy:

that whole gutter mind thing tends to escape me sometimes...i get it now, it's obvious what everyone meant, although i'm certain i wouldn't have thought of that myself...

Back
Top Bottom