Michael Stipe *-*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
BonStipe.jpg
I wonder what in the world this is from. I don't recall them collaborating on any recordings.

One thing I really love about Bono is how affectionate he is with his friends and that he is not afraid to show it. He is such a physical person, just look how he loves to touch, hug and kiss people.
Just makes you go :cute:

And I have no idea what or when they were singing together.
Does anyone know?

I believe it was:

U2 frontman Bono, R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe and Moby made unannounced appearances at the second of two anti-violence benefit concerts organized by the Beastie Boys in New York. Prior to the Beastie Boys' headlining set, Moby and Stipe took the stage for a cover of the Velvet Underground's "All Tomorrow's Parties," with Moby on acoustic guitar.

Bono then strutted on stage halfway through Moby and Stipe's version of Neil Young's "Helpless," carrying a sign with the song's title written on it. The trio then began the opening verse of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" and then left the stage, with Stipe and Moby arm-in-arm.

Proceeds from the two shows will benefit the September 11th relief efforts via the New York Association for New Americans and the New York Women's Foundation.

patske said:
I believe it was:

U2 frontman Bono, R.E.M. lead singer Michael Stipe and Moby made unannounced appearances at the second of two anti-violence benefit concerts organized by the Beastie Boys in New York. Prior to the Beastie Boys' headlining set, Moby and Stipe took the stage for a cover of the Velvet Underground's "All Tomorrow's Parties," with Moby on acoustic guitar.

Bono then strutted on stage halfway through Moby and Stipe's version of Neil Young's "Helpless," carrying a sign with the song's title written on it. The trio then began the opening verse of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" and then left the stage, with Stipe and Moby arm-in-arm.

Proceeds from the two shows will benefit the September 11th relief efforts via the New York Association for New Americans and the New York Women's Foundation.

Okay, thank you! I don't think I have heard of this before. I guess it was sometime after 9/11. Is there a video or something?

Yeah it was after 9/11..
Not to sure if there is a video or audio.
I've never saw/heard it.

Perhaps somewhere in Youtube? But I've never looked for it.
Sorry I can't help you more.. But somebody else perhaps.

Galeongirl said:

:tsk: some people...

:shh: I noticed it too, but wasn't sure of it!

Hey if the man wants to hang his undies out for all to see...well damn it..I'm just going to have to look at them:angry:

:wink:

<--- pervie and proud:wink:

Oh man, Bono and Stipey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My two lovely boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :cute: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I only have pictures of Bono and Stipe together which are already posted.

Thank You to everyone for these beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Bono and Buck would be brilliant! I swear they look so alike in some pics! :yikes: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom