Meteor Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks SpanishEyes :) :up:

Here I'll post some of them for those who can't see attachments:

I love this group pic! :love:

u2met.jpg

Bono is so smug, Edge is so sweet, and Larry- wow, he's grown his hair out and he looks :drool: :cute:

Bono and his award

bonomet.jpg

Bono trying to look sexy and he's got it!

bonometgrr.jpg

Bono and Edge at the press conference

bonoedgemet.jpg

Hopefully a lot more will be showing up now! :happy:

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the pictures. I was really starting to freak out that no pictures were surfacing.

Glad to see Larry and Adam too.

After reading the transcript from the press conferenc (on U2log.com), which sounded like Bono was slightly pissed about some of the stuff being asked etc., I can see the face matches the mood.

Also, what's going on with Bono's sleeves? Did he have a pajama top on underneath the jacket?

ramblin rose said:

Also, what's going on with Bono's sleeves? Did he have a pajama top on underneath the jacket?

Remember those blazers from the '80s where you would turn back the cuffs and they'd be lined with some patterned material (like rayon or something), I think that's what Bono's working here.

So good to see new pics of Larry and Adam, I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw a new pic of Larry, maybe it was even last summer!

I seriously think the last time I saw a picture of Adam was from last year's Meteor Awards!

Edge looks good. Well, he ALWAYS looks good! :drool:

Last edited:
Ahhh, nice to see all four again. Thanks for posting those!

Although these pictures just prove once again that Colin Farrell does absolutely nothing for me. I'm not feelin' the love.

I'm so insanely happy of seeing a brand new Larry pic... :love: I love that he's letting his hair grow... he looks just like on the Legends thing.

hmm... last time I've seen larry pic: Edge's wedding, I think. Wow.
Larry: *goes into hiding*

aaand Adam would be.. the gay byrne harley auction.
but I do like Larry with hair. ESPECIALLY with spikey hair. Hehee.
*mails him some gel*

I didn't think there was any truth to the rumor that Adam and Larry had dropped off of the planet, but I'm glad to see the evidence. :drool: :censored:

Ok, So I thought he shaved... Memory problems, you know. Where am I and what are you all doing here???

I gave you everything you ever wanted, but it wasn't what you wanted.

Last edited:
U2SJ said:
I think Bono should shave :reject:

Me too. I liked it for the first five minutes, but I've quickly reverted to my "no facial hair" preference.

I'm hoping he'll show up on the red carpet at the Oscars all smooth-cheeked and yummy.

wow...nice to see larry and adam out in public. i missed them so. :sad:

i like larry with the longer hair but i wish adam would follow suit cause his hair is a bit too short....but he still looks great as always.

corianderstem said:
Ahhh, nice to see all four again. Thanks for posting those!

Although these pictures just prove once again that Colin Farrell does absolutely nothing for me. I'm not feelin' the love.

Me too. He doesn't do anything for me either.

so, was it aired? (for those of you in ireland)...

if it will be or was, is there any way i can get a copy for our very own video pimp?

let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom