Met Larry Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seajewel

War Child
We met Larry tonight, he was standing outside the Waldorf Astoria having a smoke - my sister and I turned the corner and there he was - he was very nice signed a Pride single for my sister and a magazine cover for me. I told him I was able to get tickets and thanked him for what he had done - he said your welcome - short and very sweet:sexywink:

seajewel said:
We met Larry tonight, he was standing outside the Waldorf Astoria having a smoke - my sister and I turned the corner and there he was - he was very nice signed a Pride single for my sister and a magazine cover for me. I told him I was able to get tickets and thanked him for what he had done - he said your welcome - short and very sweet:sexywink:

Biotch! :wink:

:D

awesome! how great that you mentioned that you got tickets...I know so many people want to thank him for straightening things out after that fiasco.

I'm a man and if I saw any of the boys, I'd act like a drooling 12 year old girl at a brittney spears concert. I wouldn't know what to say or do....

glad you met one of them. If you see Larry again, tell him Numb1075 says hello:wink:

I'm also glad you thanked him for getting the ticket sale together.

seajewel said:

Larry Smokes???:ohmy:

oh wow, you lucky girl ! :)

I really dont think I'd be able to maintain any type of composure if I were to meet any of the boys. They would turn this 33 year old mother of 2 into a giggling, crying, fool!

seajewel said:

i bet fans like you are making him feel better about the whole thing...i remember what he looked like at the Grammy awards...for him to speak in public for longer than just a 'thank you' is unusual i hear, so i'm very glad that you made a point to thank him in this way....yay! go you!

(btw...very happy that you got to meet him as well :D)

Back
Top Bottom