Met Edge and Bono in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
Met Edge and Bono is Seattle

I gave Edge a stuffed otter from the Seattle Aquarium for his kids. He said, "Awww :cute: , thank you." :heart: I know he probably gets lots of stuff from fans, but they probably don't get a chance to souvenir shop when they tour (well, that was my reasoning anyway :lol: ). Besides, it was a cute fuzzy otter.

If anyone sees pictures from 4/25 of this, please let me know :reject: :bow: :hug:

I took some pictures of ruffian, karmick, and Alli with Edge and Bono. I'll post them after I get them developed (just got home). Bono gave them a kiss on the cheek :cute:

No hug for me, but I got a handshake. It felt like . . . a hand :lol: Things go by so quickly. I was going to give him an otter too, but it didn't work out :( So I gave it to my sister :lol:

Oh, and John his bodyguard was so great. He really did a great job telling people what to do and got people organized.

Edit: Can a mod change the title of this thread to "in" Seattle? This is what happens when you type on 2.5 hours of sleep.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for your latest story Kelly! :love:

I've been looking forward to reading your story as ruff was telling us at the party she knew you were going to Seattle! Chizip told us all about ruff getting the kiss from bono!! :ohmy:

You say you got pix of ruff&Karmic - did you get a pic of the kisses? :hyper:

Congrats&that is so cute what Edge said about your soft toy! :cute:

Thanks for the info Kelly! It will be interesting to see how they are! I thought you'd gone then! :wink:

Kelly!

:hug:

Next time, go for the hug :drool: Hell, go for the hug/kiss combo... tell him you're mexican and stuff :shifty:

:wink:

Seriously... congrats!! :hyper:

PS: Fixed the thread title :D

Last edited:
Congrats Kelly!! :up: Thanks for sharing your story. :)

Funny, I was looking earlier at the pics posted by the lady who's 10-year-old daughter was drawn on an envelope by Bono & I remember seeing a girl in jeans and black Converse with dark, dark hair and pageboy bangs. And I said to myself, Hmmm - did KarmicPostmark take a little trip to Seattle from Cali-forn-i-a??
:lol: Looks like the answer to that would be: Yes! :D (And how sad is that?!?! I'm tracking the West Coast movements of people I've never even personally met! :crazy: This Blue Crack will do strange things to you, huh? :lol: )

Can't wait to see your pics too, Kelly! :up:

Last edited:
ah congrats and thanks for the story
it gave me hope that I'll meet them one day :wink:
can't wait to see your pictures :)

So cool Kelly! I'm excited for you! (okay, so a bit jealous you got to meet Edge:drool: LOL) I can't wait for the photos!

BluRmGrl said:
Congrats Kelly!! :up: Thanks for sharing your story. :)

Funny, I was looking earlier at the pics posted by the lady who's 10-year-old daughter was drawn on an envelope by Bono & I remember seeing a girl in jeans and black Converse with dark, dark hair and pageboy bangs. And I said to myself, Hmmm - did KarmicPostmark take a little trip to Seattle from Cali-forn-i-a?? :lol:

:yes: :laugh:

(And how sad is that?!?! I'm tracking the West Coast movements of people I've never even personally met! :crazy: This Blue Crack will do strange things to you, huh? :lol: )

:hug:

Well Seattle is it for me until the 3rd leg. I look forward to living vicariously through all the other PLEBAns and Interference folks yet to have their taste of Vertigo :hyper:

:cute:

5279-5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

Kelly! That is hysterical&just the kind of thing i'd do with my little soft toys!!! :) :cute:

Back
Top Bottom