Met Edge and Bono in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

yeah to cheer him up, I took reject otter to dinner and the concert:

467a24d8.jpg

:lol:

That is too cute! :D

Fantastic pics! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Is that Edge telling that guy off for demanding autographs for selling? You tell him Edge!! :yes:

susanp6 said:
Fantastic pics! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Is that Edge telling that guy off for demanding autographs for selling? You tell him Edge!! :yes:

Yeah, something like that :up: He was polite about it, he just said something like he doesn't like to sign for collectors (which makes sense). The guy was pretty rude too :(. Edge just ignored him and moved on :).

Last edited:
yes, that's the picture! cool! (the guy was apparently a collector who kept pushing records at him rudely, so Edge snatched them away and his bodyguard kept them and didn't give them back...or at least, from across the street he appeared to grab them very quickly).

Last edited:
ruffian said:
yes, that's the picture! cool! (the guy was apparently a collector who kept pushing records at him rudely, so Edge snatched them away and his bodyguard kept them and didn't give them back).

What was funny is that this guy went back to the bodyguard and got the records, and then tried to get Bono to sign them :rolleyes:. He was behind the group of people on your side of the road, holding the records above people's heads. Bono didn't acknowledge him either.

Thanx for the info both of you! It did seem rather rude! :huh:

Still laughing at the otter drinking the coke!!! :lol:

Kelly... those pictures of the otter are hysterical... :lmao:

Great pictures of you and the boys!

And Edge is a stud!! You show him Edge!!! :sexywink:

kellyahern said:

What was funny is that this guy went back to the bodyguard and got the records, and then tried to get Bono to sign them :rolleyes:. He was behind the group of people on your side of the road, holding the records above people's heads. Bono didn't acknowledge him either.
oh, he got them back? I saw a picture of the bodyguard carrying them when they went through the gates, I thought?

ruffian said:

oh, he got them back? I saw a picture of the bodyguard carrying them when they went through the gates, I thought?
Kelly, I'm so glad Alli got some pictures--and good ones, too!

kellyahern said:

Yeah, something like that :up: He was polite about it, he just said something like he doesn't like to sign for collectors (which makes sense). The guy was pretty rude too :(. Edge just ignored him and moved on :).

oh, wow... so will edge not sign album covers for fans?? i really want to get his signature on the 'angel of harlem' album cover... but i don't want to piss him off by asking him (if he doesn't like to do that).

i am clearly not a collector- just a fan...

any advice would be appreciated, from those who witnessed this incident. thank you!

and FANTASTIC photos, ladies! i :heart: the sea otter! :up:

Ally, the guy had a huge stack, so I think that tipped them off he was a collector...I think you'll be fine.

ruffian said:
Ally, the guy had a huge stack, so I think that tipped them off he was a collector...I think you'll be fine.

ah, ok... gotcha. i'll bring it with me, but if it seems he doesn't want to sign albums then i won't ask. thank you so much for the info! :bow:

if you have photos of bono hugging/kissing you, ruffian, i'd sure love to see them! :heart: though i understand if you'd like to keep them personal. :up:

congratulations once again, to everyone who has been lucky enough to meet the band! :hyper:

*Ally* said:

ah, ok... gotcha. i'll bring it with me, but if it seems he doesn't want to sign albums then i won't ask. thank you so much for the info! :bow:

if you have photos of bono hugging/kissing you, ruffian, i'd sure love to see them! :heart: though i understand if you'd like to keep them personal. :up:

congratulations once again, to everyone who has been lucky enough to meet the band! :hyper:

no kissing pictures have materialized but danielle or alli might post some of us in the line, and i have a few but haven't sorted them out yet. let's hope we're lucky in Chicago :)

*Ally* said:

He signed albums for other people. In fact, the girl next to me had a cd booklet for one of the greatest hits and he signed that, this guy just had a stack of them, like ruffian said.

You'll be okay :) :hug:

He also signed someone's u2 membership card/keychain :lmao:

Last edited:
:madspit: Not having pictures of the kiss/hugs sucks :mad:

I hope you guys get yours... I am waiting on 3... that is THREE stinky boys to send me pictures... I sent them mine yesterday and NOTHING from them :mad:

If it wasnt for chuckver, I would have nothing...

oh, good- glad to hear that edge doesn't have a problem signing all albums... thanks again for the info, ladies! :up:

and i hear you, ruffian- i hope that all us Plebans get lucky and meet the band in Chicago (and elsewhere)! i bet your special moment has been captured on film somewhere... *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom