Met Bono and Edge all 4 days!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: ....omigawd...those first photos of Bono in the cowboy hat...he looks just like my husband!! My Danno is a farmer and always wears a cowboy hat like that...and he always wears a black t-shirt and shades.

Am technically challenged or I would post a pic.

Wonderful story and what a great experience for ya'll!!!

one4u2 said:

That my friend is known as the U2 diet, I've been there :D

trust me, I'll do it again anytime! :D I can easily live off of muffins and water and the occassional Chipotle or crappy (and overpriced) arena food, super long walks across strange cities at all hours of the day and night, and a few hours of sleep each day all for U2.

Congrats to all- and great shots by everyone! If I was in that Bono sunglass shot I would enlarge that and get it signed by the B-Man!

arw9797 said:

trust me, I'll do it again anytime! :D I can easily live off of muffins and water and the occassional Chipotle or crappy (and overpriced) arena food, super long walks across strange cities at all hours of the day and night, and a few hours of sleep each day all for U2.
:yes:

Thanks for the great comments and the 5 stars, everyone! :eek:

I remember Hunter being held up and introduced to Bono! :cute: If you want to let us borrow him for Boston 2, or Dublin, or any fall shows, please send one of us an e-mail! :sexywink:

He's ready to go...he just needs a couple of bottles, diapers, and his cars.
hunterbono.jpg
[/IMG]

Kariann said:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

This is one amazing shot, Kariann. :bow:

Here's the bow after we sang Happy Birthday
3438%3A77523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A5%3B%3C%3A4%3Aot1lsi

Thanks! :D I was kind of feeling weird being right there and snapping pics but I was like the opportunity is there and I could barely move my arms to get my card to him so I snapped away.

The bow!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

If I had been there, I'd be the chick checking out his butt! Or passed out at his feet!

The_Edge89 said:

Any chance you can figure out what brand these shades are?
Looks kinda D&G but I dunno...
What does it say on the frame?

I cant make it out from the picture. I had been thinking D&G but I'm not sure. I pulled my camera to see if I could zoom in more on the frame but the battery died. I'll check when the battery is charged again and post it here if I can tell.

LMAusten said:
He's ready to go...he just needs a couple of bottles, diapers, and his cars.
hunterbono.jpg
[/IMG]
:cute: :love: Great, one of us will come get him on June 16th! :wink:

LMAusten, Hono is the cutest guy I've seen in a long time! I'd take him to a concert with me in a heart beat. Heck I'd love to just steal him away for a play date with my little girls. :D If he ever needs an extra Auntie I'd be happy to apply for the job. lol

Thanks for the great pics everyone and all the info. I'm living thru all of you till I get my chance in November. Only a few hundred more days. lol

Hono (real name Hunter) is available for playdates and U2 concerts. He's into cars, trains, and planes, and dancing.

Thanks for the kind words...and good luck in November. I'm already counting the days until Sept. when the band comes back!

Back
Top Bottom