Met Bono and Edge!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhhh yes.

Wasn't a big cologne wearer like Bono. He was wearing a slight wiff of something but for the life of me I can't remember. Bono seems more of the dandy. Edge and Larry are the He-men. I have to run to work...I'll "drool" some more tonight!

Teta040 said:
Ohhhh yes.

Wasn't a big cologne wearer like Bono. He was wearing a slight wiff of something but for the life of me I can't remember. Bono seems more of the dandy. Edge and Larry are the He-men. I have to run to work...I'll "drool" some more tonight!

:drool: I love good smelling men....but I suppose all women do lol...

Edge has gotten quite buff eh? He used to be such a stick and look at him now!!!! :combust:

Hmm....I wonder if we can thank Morleigh for that (the belly-dancing hips workout:macdevil:

Oh,,another thread....I had aref to pic of Edge from Monday..in which he did NOT look like he was wearing underwear..it's in one of the top 2 threads in here....have to run..good night>

Teta040 said:
Hmm....I wonder if we can thank Morleigh for that (the belly-dancing hips workout:macdevil:

Oh,,another thread....I had aref to pic of Edge from Monday..in which he did NOT look like he was wearing underwear..it's in one of the top 2 threads in here....have to run..good night>

:ohmy:
Thanks for the heads up! Now I have to somehow find it....:huh:

Mucca...

I tried posting a direct link in another thread, but it didn't work.

It's on U2.com, in Zootopia, in the General Discussions area. Under the thread "We All Had High Expectations...Was Anyone Disappointed?" On the 2nd page of that thread. The one where he's tilted back playing. You can't miss it. You may have to scroll back a few pages in the list of threads, it;s prob moved down from yesterday.

Oh no....I have to be a member to see it....

oh hey...there's free membership....funny I ddn't notice that before...:banghead:

Do they actually mail stuff to you?
My parents are going to freak if they find out I gave our address out and stuff :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom