Message from GG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
Hi all,
sorry for my sudden dissapearance, I did not die or suddenly have enough of you gals (how could I ever?)
my computer still lives on, but the network card is broken or something like it, my pc won't recognize others either....
aka.
I'm screwed.
we go on holidays aug. 5th, so we'll get a new pc after that..
aka
I won't be online for the coming MONTH!

:faint:

I have no clue how I'm going to survive this :scream:

I hope I can go to Eze, but now suddenly we have a party in a different city on the same day my sis leaves, so we might not go there that day.. but I will never forgive me parents if we're not going!!!!

hugs to you all, I'll miss you!

:shocked: OOOHHHH no! all my Interference children are scattered all over, your going to be gone for a month we will miss you, Babydoll in Africa, when will things be the same!!!!:ohmy:

:shh: Have fun!

bummer about your comp. have a wonderful vacation though.
it is weird to be gone from interference. returning home from a one week trip i felt like i missed so much u2 news (like the songs from france etc...) it's like you're out of the loop.
just returned home from a fun road trip. the highlights was definitely Memphis! Sun Studios, where the band recorded some songs like we saw on rattle and hum was phenomenal.
We'll miss you GG! see if you can find some cybercafe's and pop in once in a while to say hello. Take care! :wave:

Gg darling, I didn't see this message till a lot later than others did. I was wondering what happened to u :( Wow, by the time you return I'll be back in the states... I'll miss you, my tiny posse member! :D:D

:love: and :hug: and :kiss:

ps - if u see bono, ask him where larry is :shifty:

6.gif
:wave:

Babydoll said:
Gg darling, I didn't see this message till a lot later than others did. I was wondering what happened to u :( Wow, by the time you return I'll be back in the states... I'll miss you, my tiny posse member! :D:D

:love: and :hug: and :kiss:

ps - if u see bono, ask him where larry is :shifty:

if I'll ever be able to meet him, I wont :wink:

now at a friends... but I gotta go already.... ordering school books now... my mom and dad are going to check for a new pc today and tomorrow!!!!! so maybe I'll be back even sooner!
it'll take a while to transfer all my old stuff to a new pc tho...
hope I'll see you gals soon, I wanna get back to the threads without having my sis breathe in my neck because she wants to go on!

gotta go now, miss you all!

:love:

*edit*

shite, I read your link Jcoster, and on atu2.com aswell... so he'll be in america next week....that sucks...
please let him be back around the 13th.... well, I'm still not sure if I'll go then, because that day there's a sort of party thing going on, and me mom said that we'd head to Eze some other time, because SHE WANTS TO GO VISIT THE GARDENS THERE!!!

MY MOM WANTS TO GO TO EZE!

:drool: that's hot!

hee hee

Last edited:
:bump:

now it's time for me to say goodbye again... *sob*

tomorrow I'll leave for holidays for three weeks, and I depend on you all to cross fingers (and legs Wild!!!) for me since I'll go to Eze!!!!

I'll be on tonight... I hope.... but for those who I won't see anymore, I'll miss you and till the 28th!!!

bye bye gg! :(
Think good thoughts for your hoodie which should be there any day! Sorry I was so slow!

And find that wily Irishman! We need new short hair pics!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm emailing you now too... about the gif... :shifty: which feel free to share if you can do it! Thanks!)

waynetravis said:
you're not going to be here for your birthday!! :(

:sad: I know.... so get any ideas of making a birthday thread for me out of your head..... I won't be able to read it till some obscure moment when we find an internet café in france!!!

btw, if there's anything important I should know, please post it here for me... then I can see it quickly in france without searching all the threads!!!

Danjewel MJ :D

Gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Posting here so hopefully you'll see it on your vacation)

I got your package in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clever girl! :shifty:

Love the Amsterdam pics!!!

Thank you!!!!

Which means your hoodie is probably already waiting for you... since we mailed on the same day. :happy:

Galeongirl said:

:sad: I know.... so get any ideas of making a birthday thread for me out of your head..... I won't be able to read it till some obscure moment when we find an internet café in france!!!

but, GG, I still want to wish you a happy birthday ...

especially since it's also my birthday. :wink:

Comet, I'm getting my 'package' :)shifty: ) from the post office tomorrow morning (10.15 pm here, got back 4 hours ago)
my sister couldn't accept it because I need to sign it with ID and such... :blahblah:

:madwife: Bono wasn't home!!! I came especially on the 21st to wish him a happy wedding day, and he wasn't there..... all I saw

:shifty:

was a house of a certain mr. Marecaut (anybody know if there's a story behind that name?) and there were two scootmobiles in the garden, but no life there.... :sad: are they back in dublin already or so??

:shifty: and yes wayne, I already saw your thread.... you... bastard... :wink:

damn, this'll cost me ages to catch up..... about 3 or 4 pages of PLEBA!!!!!

//late// happy bday Jo!!! :love: :shifty: you know what? it's the 61th birthday of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki aswell... august 6... //random fact///

Where's babydoll :sad: she's supposed to be back in America now

Last edited:
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG gggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to that post office QUICK!!!!! I'm sooooo tired!!!!!

Did you bring back a Bono pebble?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom