Merry X-mas, baby please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONO´S LOVE said:
This is a link for you, BonoFox1. I hope you could enjoy the "christmas spirit" with it.

http://switchboard.real.com/player/...ope/veryspecial/video/christmasbabyplease.smi

I don´t know to much of the rules about share streamings in this place. Please forgive me if this is incorrect. I won´t do nothing improper on pourpose.

If you couldn´t play it (use Real Media Player) post your email and i will send it to you with pleasure.

pardon, my english is not good at all.

OK YOU GUYS RULE!!!.Kelly, Queen Bee THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Huge Cyber Hugs to you!! !!!.:hug, You ladies majorly ROCK!..I LOVE you guys and all the PLEBA residents!!

I LOVE the pics!! I needed them and now I have them thanks to you.."Very Greatful"

and Bono's Love..Muchas Gracias for the link! and no worries, your English is great...*si quieres y no lo has hecho tambien puedes comunicarte en Espanol en uno de los forums aqui creo que se llama Vive le Interference* Nuevamente Muchas Gracias te lo agradesco!:wink:

EEEK!..I love it when Bono goes up to Adam and sings and Adam in return gives him and Ultra sweet smile and winks at him!!!
*verrrrryyy cuuutte!!!:cute:

xmasbaby_56.jpg

xmasbaby_57.jpg

xmasbaby_58.jpg

Back
Top Bottom