Merry Christmas!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Thank you for sharing!! Stories, thoughts, photos, quotes, insights, articles, humor, jokes, .......... everything!
You guys are like my "support group", when going through U2/Bono withdrawal symptoms. I just link on, and get my fix.

THANK YOU!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas! It's a great thing to be able to "talk" with people from all over the world who share a love for this wonderful group of men known as U2. I had the good fortune to see them twice during the Vertigo tour in the U.S. and had the pleasure of being with a sister, a brother, two nephews, and MrPurrl for their "first time." As Tiny Tim said in "A Christmas Carol", "God bless us, every one."

BonoSantaEdgeElf.jpg

BonoSanta.jpg

U2SnowFun.jpg

I know it! I love this too! I have friends all over the globe thanks to U2 and to Interference! I have already heard from so many people, I love this! Thanks for the pictures, they are great! Here's one:

U2Xmas.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got the Live 8 DVD and the "Toronto" Live 8 DVD and I'm in both :dancing: so that made for a good christmas. I hope everyone else got lots of good stuff.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I was lucky enough to score the Anton Corbijn book U2 & i from my parents. Let's just say it was a big chunk of the gift fund, but totally worth it. I can't wait to tear through it!

Hope everyone had a great day filled with friends, family, and possibly a little U2. :wink:

Peace!

Seasons greetings and a great New Year to everyone. Thank you all for your pix, puns and opinions. Lets hope that 2006 is a good one and that the guys add some more dates to the tour...hmmm.. a visit to England would be nice....er....guys! Guys! GUYS!!! C'mon some more British dates puleeeeeeeeeze....:drool: :drool: :drool:

sadly we don't do christmas with presents... but here's my present :)
Band Aid video .. Bono is sooooooo adorable in it!
als check the guy next to him, he looks SOOOOO pissed off at Bono when he moves while singing!
http://s58.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2XJ72N568I49X23ULQIZX3KJAN

ikook said:

that guy is Sting

ah that's one more I know now:)
I know know the singer from Wham!, paul macca, Bono(adam's not in the vid while he is listed:S) and sting... my dad said he'd tell me who's who.. since he prolly knows most of them... I have a list with the people of band aid, but I can't link them ~!

Back
Top Bottom