MERGED ----> your message for adam's birthday!! + Happy Birthday!!! + Adam's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday, you sexy mofo! :flirt::evil::angel:

P.S.: Keep wearing your baggy red camouflage pants. ;)

All the best to you. :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Dear Adam,

I am normally a Bono's girl, but I would just like to say that you are looking better as the years go by! You look the best now more than ever! I think you are a mighty handsome fella! Thanks for being such a sweet guy because your love for your fans really shines through. I wish I was there to give you a big Texas sized hug and a kiss on the cheek. May you have many more happy birthdays to come!!!

Love,

Allegra - Dallas, Texas

Parab?ns Adam - Happy Birthday Adam!!!! may the life bring to you, health, peace, love and success! thank you so much, to get the start, so serious...and, cause you, we have U2! :hug: ...and you are still friends...this is great!...then...be happy and fun!

from Regina O'Numb
S?o Paulo/ Brazil
(I don?t know about JuClayton, to write for you, now)

miss-U2 said:
okay, please do not post anymore, i saved the pages, and i am gonna print them today :wave:
Thanks a lot for giving us this great opportunity to wish a happy birthday to Adam and to tell him how much we like him.
I really appreciate what you're doing for us. :hug: :cute: :hug:

:sad: :scream: I went on spring break and didn't have internet access!! So, I completely missed this post! :(

Oh well! I hope you have a great time in Dublin miss-U2.

I can't wait to hear all about it! :wave:

miss-U2 said:
adam was really really happy girls :love: i wish u could have seen this expression on his face, and in his eyes :cute:

Awww!!! :cute: I would have loved to see it...

... great to have you online again and to hear about your meetings with the guys! :hug:

adam_copy.jpg

Happy Birthday, Adam! I hope you have a great one! :dance: I'll even approve a day off of working on that new album. But only one day! :p

We love you, Sparky! :adam: :heart:

Awww, shame I missed the printed message, but I'm glad several of you sweeties let Adam know how special his fans are. and lmao @ Tiaragirl :up: I adore all the band members but have always had a special spot for Adam, I still remember a long ago Hot Press article (1980- 81?) when Adam was doing a tour journal for them- in one entry it was Valentine's Day and he wanted to know where his Valentine was- of course I wanted to be his Valentine :wink: Lovely idea MissU2!

hmm...apparently i never catch these messages to the band :(

oh well, no time to be down...IT'S ADAM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

i'll send him a message telepathically...

i hope your birthday is as great as you are!!

Back
Top Bottom