MERGED-->Your favorite band member?+Bono, Larry, Edge, or Adam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who Is Your Favorite Band Member?

• Bono

Votes: 78 51.3%
  • Edge

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Adam

Votes: 34 22.4%
  • Larry

Votes: 20 13.2%

• Total voters
TheWho4Life said:

I was jkin lol :hug: I'm sure Edge will still love you... yep... :wink:

:). i really wanted to vote for him but i had to vote for Adam too. well... next time :). he doesn't have to love me (i really want him to love Morleigh! 'cause all i want is his happiness), i just want him to know i'm here (he probably never will :sad:)

haha no ive always loved the guy! that just topped me overboard :heart:

I love your avatar 'bono wanted by me too' hehe

someone bump and i just voted. EDGEEEEEEEEEE gotta love the man. I love them alllll really but I'm a guitarist thanks to edgie

Bono. I love all the members of U2, no doubt about that-they all have their great things about them. But Edge, Adam, and Larry, I have a love for them like the kind you'd have for a good friend or a relative or something (although there are the occasions where I'll find them cute in some picture or something). Bono's the one that, if he were to ask me out, I'd definitely say yes, no question about it. You know what I mean?

Anywho...

celia said:
Bono, cos he sang happy birthday to me!

He did that?

Okay...*Pulls up chair*...it's story time :yes:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Bono. I love all the members of U2, no doubt about that-they all have their great things about them. But Edge, Adam, and Larry, I have a love for them like the kind you'd have for a good friend or a relative or something (although there are the occasions where I'll find them cute in some picture or something). Bono's the one that, if he were to ask me out, I'd definitely say yes, no question about it. You know what I mean?

I agree totally! You got the point! He's the best!

Moonlit_Angel said:

Anywho...

He did that?

Okay...*Pulls up chair*...it's story time :yes:.

Angela

Totally agree with you but i had to go for

Bono:drool: Bono:drool: Bono:drool: Bono:drool:

Back
Top Bottom