MERGED ----> We met Daniel Lanois and he bought us drinks + Meeting Daniel Lanois

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
i admit, some times, he really scared me!!!

Be careful miss-U2! if your instict is telling you something I've learned there's probably a reason for it. Danny seems like a really nice guy but make sure you don't get hurt! :hug:

awww taht's sweet, but don't worry, anyway, i am back in galway...i hope we will keep in touch...
but really don't worry, it is just that all these people were like " hum hul, u have his room number etc..." and so... but, i was scared i think because of the situation...i think if he wanted somehting happened, he would have acted differently, as having a drink in his room, not in the lounge...

flavia, am?line, help!!!! i really need to be taken away from that!!! i can't recover!!!!! i don't go out of my bedroom, i don't wanna talk to people here, i listen to daniel's voicemessage every day 5times, i look at my pictures, i remember all the things, i scream, that is horrible!!!!

BTW, I tried to do some searching, but I don't find anything that mentions a wife or being married - still, you're 19 right? A wee bit of an age difference but still, I'd be on Cloud 9 getting to be around all these cool people :hyper:

lol
thanks for the search!!! me too, i searched, and nothing....
but don't worry, i don't want to have a realtion with him lo!!!! if not, i would have acted differently during this week!!! i would havr go to his room, i would have called him!!!

but anyway, morleigh really thought i was his new girlfriend...i felt soooo bad!!!!

No wonder Morleigh looked a you that way..youre only a few days older than Edges daughter Hollie, I think.
Miss-u2 you should write all of this down on paper to keep for yourself...Its too unbelievable !;)

thanks declan!!!
did u go to the studios again???
aidan told me they saw adam on thursay...bono and dan left, they were hurried as always, and they went to the clarence, and i was not there!!!:sad:
did u see dan?? karine was there yesterday, she was dallas, she told him my message for dan, but she missed dan...so, as i know dallas, he would have forgotten...

i met daniel tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hey !!!!
i' m the third girl who met daniel lanois. i'm a emilie's friend (am?line) and yesss i was hereeee!!!! hihi like falvia said it was a surreal night. ohhh godddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!
daniel lanois is so greattttt, so coollll , so simple, so friendly, so kind!!!!!!!!!!!

maaaa puuuuuuce!!!!!!
no, we are not going to speak in french!!!!!

girls, i wish u had not seen the way he looked at her!!!! sometimes, he asked her, "and you what r u studying??" or stuff like that, and he looked at her....oooohhh god:drool: :drool: it was worse than bono's look!!!!

Oh My God this is so amazing, You are very lucky! Thanks for sharing ur story! Great picture!

Declan!!! I wanna see ur pics!!! Pleeeeeeease... :)

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I think she was just using that expression to show how nice Daniel Lanois was, like "Bono is nice and Daniel is super nice" :)

I should hope so too!!
Bono is not "nasty" with fans maybe the wrong term to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so awesome....i met danny lanois after a concert of his and he was a sweetheart x 1 000 000....but he didn't ask me for drinks :wink:

yeah, everybody knows that bono is sooooooooo kind!!me first!!!

so, that can give u an idea if i say that compared to daniel he is nasty!!!! of course he is not, bono is very nice, but try to imagine, bono is kind, but compared to daniel he is not... so, i mean that daniel is really super super nice!!!!

a man who worked with bob dylan and co had invited me and my friends for dinner and asked them our phone number, called me, and wanted to see us again....

i have never met somebody like that before!!!

Hmmm. This is all very cool. But seeing as how we have somebody on "the inside", might I ask you a favor? Find out as much about the new album as possible. It's looking like we might have to wait much longer.

when flavia asked danel about the new album, he said that he didnot when it would be released, as he had not listened to it yet...

but, they are working very hard, from 12 to midnight!!

why do u think we might have to wait much longer?

miss-U2 said:
when flavia asked danel about the new album, he said that he didnot when it would be released, as he had not listened to it yet...

but, they are working very hard, from 12 to midnight!!

why do u think we might have to wait much longer?

That's cool. I'm sure he'll have a lot of good input for them. If I met somebody like Daniel, I'd probably have so many things to ask him that I'd forget about the new album. 12 to midnight, eh? Their work ethic really impresses me. I'm sure the next album will be an incredible piece of work, based on the amount of time they've put into it.

Oh, the reason that some say the album will take longer is because of a comment made by Bono and Edge a few weeks ago about how they had to go back to the drawing board on a few songs. Also, some think that Daniel's involvement will prolong the process. But Daniel is full of wisdom. The man behind Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby and ATYCLB would have to be. Plus his solo work is very good. So it's good to hear he's in there. Keep up the good work at the studio.

okay, everybody has seen that daniel will play in toronto on friday....
so, pleeease, is there someone who plans to go there???
cause i need a huge favour...if somebody goes there, please, try to talk to daniel, taht's easy i will give you some advice, and tell him you are a friend of Emilie, the french girl he met in dublin last week....(maybe he will offer you a drink so!!!)!!!

:sexywink: ok miss-u2, i will remember to tell Daniel that when I see him-whereever! lol! just teasin'-he does seem really by ur story! thank u for sharing it, and the cute pic of u both! adorable!:wink:

do u want some news about what's going on at the studios right now???

so, last thursday, they(friend of mine still there) saw adam...bono left with daniel to the clarence(and i was not theeere :sad: :sad: ) very late and very fast...
on monday, they saw bono...a friend of mine told dallas about my message to daniel and he said "yes i will tell him" (yeah of course :huh: ) and today, the band is recording!!! bono arrived by 2pm and waved at my friends...
i told them to ask bono to give my message to dan on friday, but i am sure he would have forgotten!!

so, anyone is going to toronto on friday???anyone to help me??? anyone wants to have a drink with daniel and friends???
i am alone in this world!!!:sad: :sad:

Hey Emilie!

I'm going to try to find the boys in Toronto this friday. do you have any idea what hotel they'll be staying at or anything? :hyper::D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom