MERGED ---->Vote for Bono! + Bono's Up for Peoples Sexiest Man Alive!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Vote for Bono!

U2luv said:
I'm a lurker on here but am coming out long enough to let the Bono fans know of a vote going on at the moment for People Magazines Sexiest Rock star. The link is at http://people.aol.com/people/polls/sma2002/index.html and Bono is currently at 56% with Jon Bon Jovi comign up from behind at 34% and rising fast.

Have a great week all

I voted for Bono...but just cuz Larry wasn't one of the choices. :shifty:

:lmao: J/K! :p

question: does it let you vote more than once? cus I voted like 20 times for Bono and the % didn't change....so.....I.....voted.......for......Keith :)barf:) just as an experiment, I swear!!!! and he went up by .1%!

I think it goes by the number of people voting and very few are voting for Keith so one vote would be more noticable in his column. I actually saw his percentage go from .5% for the current .3% during the time I was on there voting. I have to get to bed now though so will continue tomorrow. night

Thanks for letting us know about the poll! I did my part and voted for Bono, but I'm sorry to see Bruce only getting 3 percent. I almost voted for him just because I thought he deserved a higher percentage than that.

Moonlit_Angel said:
I voted-glad to see he's ahead! Woohoo!

I'll have to keep an eye out for "People" magazine within the next week or so, looks like...

Angela

This is strictly an opinion poll. Don't waste your time voting, it doesn't mean anything.

bono needs YOUR vote!

Bono 43.3%

Jon Bon Jovi 48.3%

Come on Girls!!!

Bono needs your vote!!!!!

we dont want poor Bono to lose, do we!?

Last edited:
bon jovi?!? :no: :no:

:yuck: :yuck:

:barf: :barf: :barf:

you can vote more than once, but it doesn't seem to count more than once...and i just witnessed bon jovi's percentage rise another .1%

IWasBored said:
bon jovi?!? :no: :no:

:yuck: :yuck:

you can vote more than once, but it doesn't seem to count more than once...and i just witnessed bon jovi's percentage rise another .1%

Come on, now. You can't say that Bon Jovi is ugly. I just got my copy of this week's People magazine, and he is on the cover. Certainly not barfing material. In some ways he's held up better than Bono.

Fireball said:

Come on, now. You can't say that Bon Jovi is ugly. I just got my copy of this week's People magazine, and he is on the cover. Certainly not barfing material. In some ways he's held up better than Bono.

There's more to being sexy than just good looks. Jon has never interested me in the least. He seems like a decent enough guy from what I've heard, but he's so freakin' BORING compared to Bono. Oh, yeah, and his music sucks.

U2SJ said:
I just voted! Damnit, it is now Bono 41% Bon Jovi 50%A
This is sooooo wrong:scream:

I know....but when Bono wins, the masses will truly know the holyness of his divine Bono. May Bono's light shine upon you always. *has lost it.....*

Damn, the Bon Jovi fans made their move.........oh, well, a :censored: poll can't tell me what I like. The B-man rules the Sexy Rock Star World even if People magazine doesn't mention it. :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :censored: :censored:

Fireball said:

This is strictly an opinion poll. Don't waste your time voting, it doesn't mean anything.

Wow, really - an opinion poll. Gosh, I thought this would become law or they would at least give him some kind of plaque or something.......

:lmao:

And actually, this could end up in People, they have a People.com page on about the 3rd or 4th page of the mag and they always have the results of a poll listed there.

Durn it, why did they have to put Bon Jovi on the cover this week?!?

bonosloveslave said:

Wow, really - an opinion poll. Gosh, I thought this would become law or they would at least give him some kind of plaque or something.......

You thought wrong.

Bono's shades said:

Oh, yeah, and his music sucks.

It's ignorant comments like this that make me have to defend U2 fans when people say that we are elitist snobs. There are alot of Bon Jovi fans, so they can't suck too bad. To each his own. You not liking them doesn't make you better than the ones who do, contrary to what you may think.

Back
Top Bottom