MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Max, Tuwie and Beau2ifulday...your wallpapers are amazing!!!

Max, I love that Stay one :heart:

I made stills of that video I loved it so much!

Beau2ifulday, i love the *boy tries hard to be a man* one

:hug:

It might sound a bit silly but here's a suggestion.

Max....why dont you do a wallpaper with Bonos Dancing Girls?

I think, with your talent (and other wallpaper makers) it would look great! And, I know that you'd get a good response :wink:

Max_theHitman said:
@ beau2ifulday Thanks for posting your wonderfully artistic wallpaper, the more the better, I always say. :rockon:

Looks great, I love the lettering. I also have a few with lyrics written on them, but I will post them later, there is just too many to post.
Keep up the great fun making these wallpapers for the fans :wink:

Here´s another weird one from me. I guess some folks out there consider these guys to be their "Heroes" ... so here they are!!
LOL

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/MAX_U2wallpaper_Heroes_LowRez.jpg

MAX_U2wallpaper_Heroes_LowRez.jpg

OMG! max I LOVE it ..Im and have always been into comic book heros..I love that you made Bono Batman my favorite superhero!
You are AWESOME!:wink:

Bonofox1

OMG! max I LOVE it ..Im and have always been into comic book heros..I love that you made Bono Batman my favorite superhero!
You are AWESOME!

Thanks brother, I also dig a few comic books myself. I used to draw them a few years back, now I´m more of a "painter" on canvas and other serious stuff. LOL

By the way, this was my idea behind that "Hero wallpaper"...

- Bono is the half-superman - He´s got a large super-duper "B" logo to match his super-duper ego. He is also trying hard in real life to be everyones superman in his struggle to aid third world countries. So far he has been able to leap tall stadiums and countries in a single bounce!

- Larry is the new "Flash". He´s quick on the drums and very quick to run away from the paparazzi scenes. He´s always a good hero in quickly lending anyone a helping hand.

- Edge is the new Shazam-Kazam ! He´s got the super-duper magical powers to amaze anyone with his musical talents. He is the kind of hero that likes to cover his cool head instead of covering his eyes from everyone. That´s his "disguise"!

- Then we got the "Batman with the sunglasses".
Or should I say the "Fly" with the cool shades on.
No one is really sure who he is, but I have heard he is some kind of millionnaire that likes to do good deeds and goes by the name of Paul McGuinness. Could it be?

- Adam is the hero everyone fears... and dreams to be.
He´s got the COOLest clothes any superhero would ever want to dazzle the ladies "in distress" with.
He´s also got the super-duper eyeglasses which help him see in the dark and see right through ladies under-garments in the local shopping malls!!
... beware of his green super-hero ring, it´s got magical powers to hypnotize ladies!

LOL
*Max laughs his ass off*
...and that´s my idea behind the wallpaper, now you can go ahead and start drawing that comic book you always wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bono_gal

It might sound a bit silly but here's a suggestion.

Max....why dont you do a wallpaper with Bonos Dancing Girls?

It´s not silly at all sweetheart. I like that idea.
It would be my pleasure to make you happy.

I´ll post it here tomorrow

Last edited:
I know there are quite a few grils in here that love Bono (besides Ali), so these next TWO wallpapers were made specially for YOU.

One is without YOUR "picture"...

and the other wallpaper is for you to paste YOUR picture on the available space I left out specially for that! :wink:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/U2_wallpaper_087_LowRez.jpg

U2_wallpaper_087_LowRez.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Place your picture on this next one !
If you don´t know how, send me a private-message with your picture, and I´ll do it for you.
I will send it back to you via e-mail, alright.
See ya later :hug:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/MAX_theHitman/U2_wallpaper_088_LowRez.jpg

U2_wallpaper_088_LowRez.jpg

holy ravioli Max!! these wallpapers are amazing!! :applaud:
thanks so much for posting them all!!! :bow:

:happy:
like arw said, couldya make more with edge :hyper:

Max. :bow: These are all so amazing, thank you for posting them. But yes, more of Edge please. :wink: And do you have any with Edge and Morleigh? I have plenty of pictures if you need any.

Max_theHitman said:

Thanks brother, I also dig a few comic books myself. I used to draw them a few years back, now I´m more of a "painter" on canvas and other serious stuff. LOL

By the way, this was my idea behind that "Hero wallpaper"...

- Bono is the half-superman - He´s got a large super-duper "B" logo to match his super-duper ego. He is also trying hard in real life to be everyones superman in his struggle to aid third world countries. So far he has been able to leap tall stadiums and countries in a single bounce!

- Larry is the new "Flash". He´s quick on the drums and very quick to run away from the paparazzi scenes. He´s always a good hero in quickly lending anyone a helping hand.

- Edge is the new Shazam-Kazam ! He´s got the super-duper magical powers to amaze anyone with his musical talents. He is the kind of hero that likes to cover his cool head instead of covering his eyes from everyone. That´s his "disguise"!

- Then we got the "Batman with the sunglasses".
Or should I say the "Fly" with the cool shades on.
No one is really sure who he is, but I have heard he is some kind of millionnaire that likes to do good deeds and goes by the name of Paul McGuinness. Could it be?

- Adam is the hero everyone fears... and dreams to be.
He´s got the COOLest clothes any superhero would ever want to dazzle the ladies "in distress" with.
He´s also got the super-duper eyeglasses which help him see in the dark and see right through ladies under-garments in the local <a href='http://www.consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=101' target='_blank'>shopping</a> malls!!
... beware of his green super-hero ring, it´s got magical powers to hypnotize ladies!

LOL
*Max laughs his <a href='http://www.consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a> off*
...and that´s my idea behind the wallpaper, now you can go ahead and start drawing that comic book you always wanted.

QUOTE]

Awesome Max..I still draw superheros on my spare time, Im into Animie (Japanimation) which is the craze but I have always been a fan of...
You do awesome work!! very imaginative and creative..I am so enjoying it!:wink:

Max the last Electical Storm one is amazing! :drool: I was hoping for an ES with with more Larry in it.. you must have read my mind! Thank you :hug:

:hyper: more larry wallpapers?! can't wait, my desktop is looking wonderful with the latest ES wallpaper, thanks Max! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom