MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ADAM is Da Bomb!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b75/paulhewson/MAX_theHitman_wallpaper_ADAM13_LowR.jpg

MAX_theHitman_wallpaper_ADAM13_LowR.jpg

wenda said:
I made 2 wallpapers a few days ago.

Click on the thumbnail to go to the actual size. Both are 1024x768.

Sorry about the double post, but I just had to say that you just combined all of my favourite vertigo-era pics in this one. I think I love you.

And I just love to be loved, lol.

I was actually trying to make another one with the same pics but it wasn't working out. I love those pics too. So much.

I'm going to try again. There's only so much one can do to resist the power of these pics, lol. :happy:

wenda said:
And I just love to be loved, lol.

I was actually trying to make another one with the same pics but it wasn't working out. I love those pics too. So much.

I'm going to try again. There's only so much one can do to resist the power of these pics, lol. :happy:

OOOOH...Save some for me too, Wenda! :combust:

Max_theHitman said:

OOOOH...Save some for me too, Wenda! :combust:

Worry not, my friend. I just made one but it only used 3 pictures, lol. I shall post it as soon as I'm 100% happy with it. Or at least 95% :wink:

Max_theHitman said:

I wouldn´t mind!
Just keep yer shirt on when around Mom :wink:

Glad to see you around Sofia :up:

My pleasure Max, this is art. :ohmy: Especially the Mercy-ones. :drool: I don't think you can get much closer to the feeling of that song, visually..

Hip Hip Hooray for Max....three cheers for Max. These are simply beautiful and just awesome. Definitely the best wallpapers I've seen anywhere. Thanks for all the hard work, Max.

Max_theHitman said:
Excellent Wallpaper Wenda! :applaud:
Love it, good looking job!

I was feeling depressed (it´s monday)... so I only did three today, hope you like `em. :crack:

Thanks!! Your work is also mucho lovely, Max!! Awesome work!

great wallpapers again max! :up:

i love that windows default one.
it looks so realistic. it seems as if they're actually IN the field... :shifty: :happy:

thanks for all the wallpapers :applaud:

Quote:
Originally posted by The Disciple
Max... how's about one based on the cover 4 the Vertigo 05 DVD that was leaked early?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally posted by MAX_theHitman
The DVD cover is already out? ...Where?...WHERE?
Show me the good news, brother! .up:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VERTIGO_DVDU2_MAX_theHitman.jpg

Oh, that DVD cover!!
... I have seen that one before. :rockon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom