MERGED --> Too hot for watermarks! + Can anybody remove the writing on this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most of them are of the same thing, Bono in his green army hat facing forward, with no shades and his eyes looking so intense! They're from early this year at that docklands thing. When I get into the account I'll upload one as an example. What happened to Queen Bee's Bono and Larry pic, I can't see it anymore:confused: I hope we can get some non watermarked Bono faces soon! :)

It's all about the EYES
c9.jpg

cp6.jpg

cp7.jpg

See Bonofied, it's that hat look you liked, only these are better because he has hair;)

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Most of them are of the same thing, Bono in his green army hat facing forward, with no shades and his eyes looking so intense! They're from early this year at that docklands thing. When I get into the account I'll upload one as an example. What happened to Queen Bee's Bono and Larry pic, I can't see it anymore:confused: I hope we can get some non watermarked Bono faces soon! :)

Ah, ok - I can't wait to see them when they upload them. :hyper: Yeah, me too!! They could put the watermark anywhere, but why do they always have to put it on the face? :p :lol:

U2Kitten said:
It's all about the EYES

See Bonofied, it's that hat look you liked, only these are better because he has hair;)

WOW!!!!!! :drool: :love: :heart: :hyper: :eek: I love how his eyes look! Someone before described them as diamond shaped/colored eyes, and they are!

Aww, shucks thanks for uploading these! :cute: Yeah! The hair DOES make the difference! And I've thought this before too heheh. :yes:

;) I know what you mean! His eyes shine like diamonds too! :love: I hope you are saving all the pics for your new site! :happy:

Maybe watermark Santa will come tonight!;)

U2Kitten said:
;) I know what you mean! His eyes shine like diamonds too! :love: I hope you are saving all the pics for your new site! :happy:

Maybe watermark Santa will come tonight!;)

I knew you'd understand! :wink: Yes, they do! Oh I'm definitely saving these pix - you always have GREAT pix to share! :) Thank you so much! And these pix you just shared gave me some ideas for some 3D art I could put on the site.

Yeah, I hope so! :hyper:

Kariann said:

He does have beautiful eyes!

You bet! Somehow I knew you all would agree. :wink: I'll try to capture them on my website. What do you all think of the 3D art being in blue-black & white. And his blue eyes standing out? :) I'd love to hear other Bono-addicts' opinions ;)

Queen Bee said:

:love:

That's a marvelous idea! It'd focus in on the Bono-feature that we all love and admire. :wink:

Can't wait to see the finished product! :up:

Thanks, QB! :D

I'll have to get to work on that. Trying to fix lots of surprises. Now where to put the main menu LOL!

Thank you Queen Bee! Those are great! :applaud: :) Sorry to hear about photobucket, I hope it will come back on. I know a lot of people had stuff on it.

Yay Bammo is back! :wave: :yes: Hope you had a good holiday! We appreciate any of those hot Bono pics you can do for us! Looks like everybody saved you all the face ones;)

Bonofied U, I can't wait to see your artwork and fall deep into Bono's 3D blue eyes! :drool: :cute:

Bonofied U said:

You bet! Somehow I knew you all would agree. :wink: I'll try to capture them on my website. What do you all think of the 3D art being in blue-black & white. And his blue eyes standing out? :) I'd love to hear other Bono-addicts' opinions ;)

Not a bad idea at all...then again I love black and white pics or variations of black and white so I'm a bit partial to the idea. :)

Kariann said:

Not a bad idea at all...then again I love black and white pics or variations of black and white so I'm a bit partial to the idea. :)

Thanks, Kariann! I'll try to make his eyes really stand out. I'm thinking of alternating the logo everytime someone visits the site. :) So visitors get different variations and eras.

Swoon! Those eyes! :love: Thank you Bammo! :bow: :up:

Bonofied, I'm sure no matter how you do his eyes they'll look gorgeous! :love:

U2Kitten said:
Bonofied, I'm sure no matter how you do his eyes they'll look gorgeous! :love:

:heart:

Aww, thanks! :cute: I'll try my best! If anyone has any ideas on what type of artwork they would like to see let me know. I'm collecting them in my head ;)

Back
Top Bottom